Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is the first thing you do when you log in the forum?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My routine for the past few weeks was checkin' in at the Lost topic in the Media section. That's the only area I went into due to my increasing inconsistancy. =D

I'll be back to checkin' certain sections these days now that Lost is over. =(
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always check my nation board first. Then I start from the top and work my way down :mrgreen:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Recently I've started by checking my fame. Don't really know why I had this urge to do so though.
retrospect.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i check media and then whatever after that.

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I go to the Nation board first, then....usually that's it. :) I almost never post outside like I'm doing right now...O_o

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I check my pms, and then go to Nation, my nation's leaders forum, then i go to the Nation leaders, mod forums, and i take notes of what I need to do, and try to get to it. :D
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... well, like I have been doing for more than a year, I always check the Grasslands first, then the Battlefield, if it's flaming red. I really only recently checked out outside because my schedule's been opening up, and I have more time to fool around the place. After posting at the nation board, I usually check out the Guess that character! thread at the Character Discussion forum, and from there, it's usually random, from Gameplay, to Suikoden Discussion, to Suikoden VI (gosh, I have fallen SO way behind on the discussions there), and then here. XD
jai

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my own post :*laugh*:
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I start at Nation, then go back to the top, and work my way down. I do this in most forums. Designate a section that I favor, then handle the rest.

Silver Wind

29744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No matter what the forum, I usually always start by checking the last post made. I just like to know where people tend to hang around. =P
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I go directly to the nation board, I do not pass go, or collect 200 potch. Then from there, I go where my fancy takes me. Most likely following the people who'd hug me and give me attention :3 ..
Sir Kan of Grassland

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that the first thing I do when I log into the Form Is I check to see If I have any mail cause I like getting mail how does not like getting mail?
Zabuza

Hidden Mist Demons

0 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always check the one topic that i always post on.

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Checking the new Postings in Suikoden Area... reading, posting if the themes are interesting. Checking PMs.... all the normal things :)
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I check whatever my fellow imperial have posted and then check if anyone has commented on my literature in the RP section. I then head out and look at the wider community.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: