Suikoden United and Irenic Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is the first thing you do when you log in the forum?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Typically, I'll look to see if there are any PMs, which doesn't happen often so it's always a treat when there is one. After that is out of the way, then I'll go look at the "View Posts Since Last Visit" link and I'll scroll through those, giving preference to any from Highland or one of her subforums. This is always a fun experience when I get back from my two weeks on the boat since I usually have 10,000 or more posts since I last logged in, so I have to go through 5 or more pages of topics to see if there's anything interesting I missed out on.

~Uguu!~
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I get a PM, the first thing I do is check that, and then look to the task I have to accomplish from that. Then, I always look in Zexen, and reply to topics in the main forum, and then wade into the murky waters of the subforums. After that, I check the Posts since my Last Visit, and read and reply to topics that interest me. With all that done, I start into any outstanding writing that needs to be done.

Pilage and Plunder

77740 Potch
208 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always check my nation's forum first, unless I have a message. If that happens then I check to see who would bother sending me a message.

Nameless Lands : Chikei - Avenging Star
Sig art by ardPSiko

All I want out of Life it to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit.
Galt

De Ruyter

1723195 Potch
0 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always check the "View posts since last visit" first, but if I have new PMs, I'll look at those first.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I go straight to Gaien if there are no PM's, which is most of the time.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always check my private message inbox first if I am notified of a PM. Then, I click the "view posts since last visit" link and scan the search results. I usually read the moderating and war stuff first then I'll read the ones in Zexen. After that, I'll proceed to the threads in the nation where I serve as an ambassador. After checking those, I check the community forum, especially the wrestling thread in its sports subforum.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well since we are now in Phase 15 and i am hosting a tournament in my usergroup, the first thing i do is check my private messages to see if anyone is posting me about the tournament. I have been invited as an ambassador so then i also check out the other usergroup before checking out my own.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Catz Gravehart

The Black Dart

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always check my messages, and then straight to the forums. I'm waitin' for a war, I'm bored!
Deadly Assassin

289976 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just like everyone else, I check to see if I have any new PMs and if I don't I click the view posts since last visit button. Then I go through them. I prefer to do all my posting all at once, so this system is very convenient for me. Whoever thought of creating that "all posts since last visit" idea was a genius.

Chief of Hot and Steamy Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Mitsuba + Godwin Avatars Unite- Sports
No_Brain

0 Potch
6 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'm pretty much doing what everyone else is, pm's then posts since last visit. I usually check through Harmonian threads firt and then go to the community forums.
Omerta

Fighting First

139174 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first thing I do when I log into this site is check out my profile and see if any of my stats have changed since they seem to do that a lot.
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I just quickly go to the Gaien board and check to see if there are any posts to post in. I also edit my Nation Stats even though they don't really matter to me since I don't go to war yet. If I ever get the laziness out of my head, I would post a new topic somewhere in the board. This is basically my day in SuikoX because that's who I am. Right or wrong, I can't change that

Well, at least it has better posts than in Suikosource.

Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I usually check the PMs first - if there are any - than I check the Zexen boards next. From there on, it can be random.. so it really depends on whether I can be bothered to check it or not.

Galaxy

7500 Potch
0 Soldiers
401194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I usually go to my nation's forum first. Then I check the Character Discussion forum for new posts. After, I click "view posts since last visit". In there, I post to whatever forum I'm interested in.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I check my profile to see if my stats have changed (when will I reach level 73?!). Then I view the profiles of any currently logged-in allies to boost their Fame. Fame is useless, I know, but I feel like I should do my part to help raise my allies' ratings anyway.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: