Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Softdrinks
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Isn't it a different type of sugar, though?

Not really. Both have simple sugars in them, but soda probably has a lot more. Of course, it also depends on the type of juice you have. 100% juice isn't going to have anywhere near the same amount of sugar as kool-aid. Also, the juices that are good for you typically have various vitamins and nutrients in them for nourishment, whereas soda is primarily corn syrup and artificial flavors and has zero nutritional value (which you mentioned).

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zonder wrote:
Not really. Both have simple sugars in them, but soda probably has a lot more.

Ahh, I was thinking there may have been a nutritional difference between natural sugars and refined sugars.

And Kool-aid isn't really counted as a juice, as it's just flavored sugar.
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't drink pop really. I could never get in to it. I'll down a mountain dew every few days, but I tend to think of it as an energy drink more than an every day thing. I loved Coke with Lime to death and could see myself getting hooked on that long term, but I never see it anymore. The same goes for Vanilla Coke. I do really love root beer, but only drink it a lot because I've been eating out so much and drinks come with the meal, and it's the only thing that tastes good out of a fountain.... at least Mug and Barq's do. A&W's not so hot.

Pop doesn't do it for me. I'm too busy being addicted to tea and water.
retrospect.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've always been one to take a nice cup of coffee over any soda. cola doesnt go half as well with a cigarette as coffee does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: