Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Silly Kingdom Hearts II comics
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Silly Kingdom Hearts II comics Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK, so I shamelessly want to advertise.

Instead of working on the three Suikoden fanfictions I have commited myself to (>_< bad me bad me bad me) I have been drawing stupid Kingdom Hearts II stuff. Anyway, I thought I might post the link up here and see if I can inspire a giggle or two!

The main gallery link is: chajiko.deviantart.com

and the comics are here,here,and here.

There's also this, which I thought was funny, as well as this one and this one, which are tradional fanart.

If you want to go further back into my gallery, you'll also find som OK Suikoden fanart (and my love of the Harmonian ecclesiastical vestments will be revelaed!!) as well as a slew of original art. :)

Sooo...take a look, if you've got a minute! It'll be highly appreciated, believe me.

[/url]

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, I loved the steps to joining the organization comic! Great stuff!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
HarmonianHiccup

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for taking the time to look, yo!! :D

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hah! I liked the Five Easy Ways to Joining one too. I didn't really understand the water closet singing one. Mostly because I can't keep track of the Organization members.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoa...I never realized all their names had 'X's in em....xp

I think I laughed most at the water one hahahaha
Funny stuff =P

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HarmonianHiccup

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks!!! `^^'

Milan Fiori, the joke in the water one is the fact that Number IX (Demyx) is the dude who uses the Sitar and controls water, so I figured he'd prolly be one to sing in the shower. Really really loudly.

Thanks for looking, guys. :)

Luceit

Defender of Highland

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think they're pretty cute. I've seen some really silly KH2 comics before too, and I'd say you've kind of hit the nail on Organization XIII and humor.

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've updated my gallery with a variety of stuff--
Comments are appreciated!!! I'm slipping back into a fanart phase and I feel Suikoden coming on. Plus I've got more comics coming. My main feature right now is my Suikoden RP character (I can't help it. She's too much fun to play!) and a [url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57830702/] portrait of some Grasslander mainstays (Betcha can;t guess who's who!)

Anyway. :)

SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

Potch
Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow some really good stuff in there and those comics were great!

HarmonianHiccup

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks!! Thanks so much for taking the time to look. :)

HarmonianHiccup

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New comic up!
Xemnas vs The Rubber Bands

Apparently I'm not funny anymore. The response I've gotten with this one has been nearly dead-silence, so PLEASE, help me salvage my self confidence and tell me I'm hilarious! >_> ;)

Goldy

Kooluk Companions

Potch
Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i cannot bring myself to say that one is hilarious.....i just cant.....i did not find that funny. Sorry! :|
HarmonianHiccup

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah...it's OK. Now I've just got to figure out why I thought it was funny and why it turned out NOT funny.

Thanks for looking, though...

Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It wasn't too bad. I giggled at it from just the pictures. The text admittedly didn't make sense. But I should probably replay Kingdom Hearts II again. It's been awhile.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HarmonianHiccup

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for looking and commenting. :3 THe thought of Xemnas being pelted with rubber bands made me giggle too much to pass it up.
I am such a hog for attention...>_>

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: