Suikoden United and Illusional Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Does your morning coffee really wake you up?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A good bowl of fruity pebbles always leaves me ready for the day and I just love all the pretty colors it makes when you leave it in the bowl for a while.
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This morning I feel horrible. I have a headache and my stomach feels awful. However I love coffee most other days of the weak but most of the time I drink tea which is just as nice.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

today i drank 2 pots of coffee and i'm absolutely exhausted. makes sense?

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I know coffee is just something I depend on these days. There's no question about that. I'm slowly trying to phase certain beverages out of my life - I started with soda, which I hardly ever drink anymore, and I guess coffee would be next on my list. Though I don't want Parkinson's either. ;)

I'm never going to give up my caffeinated teas though. That's just asking too much of me.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never understood how people start drinking coffee in the first place, the taste to me is horrible, and I've never thought "I'm too sleepy". :P
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Funnily enough, coffee doesn't affect me in the morning. Actually, nothing affects my body in the morning - if I want to sleep, my body just suddenly does that. I fall asleep at the dining table, in the car on the way to school, etc. :P

I also find that hot coffee is ineffective for me. I like cold coffee better.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi, I used to think that coffee was too bitter for me too, until I got a sample of it. It wasn't too bad.
Also, to my detriment, I discovered that Coca-Cola has more of an anti-sleep effect on me than coffee. I drank some yesterday and I couldn't sleep until 3 a.m.

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never drink coffee. I can't get used to the taste. I would much rather drink orange juice or milk in the morning.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: