Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Card Story Requests

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Card Story Requests Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are there any card story scans which are of Genshu and/or Hazuki? I've looked all over and can't find any, I'm not sure if they exist or not, so that doesn't help... By the way, I'd prefer they were of better quality than the suiksource scans.

Anything is appreciated.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Genshu I'm certain there have been a couple of pictures released of (I have to run out the door in like two minutes right now so I'm afraid I can't be too helpful; I'll see if I can find them later) but so far as I know, the card story series was cancelled before Suikoden V, so unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing any Hazuki scans. :(

I hope I'm wrong, though. :)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I thought so about Hazuki, I was just taking a chance, but thanks for the info Sophita.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[ Genshu ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice, thanks a lot Nadistu.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OH! Wait! I just realized/remembered I also have this from the Card Stories (gba game) artbook

Although I had to shrink it to half it's original size to get it uploaded onto my server.

If you'd like the original size you can pm me or something to arrange getting it from me another way...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That one is much better than the generally available card art. Mind if I steal?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
That one is much better than the generally available card art. Mind if I steal?
oh sure go right ahead :mrgreen: not like I can prevent you lol

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, even better, I like this one a lot, Nadistu. Now to find some Hazuki stuff, you wouldn't happen to have any like that, would you?
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Wow, even better, I like this one a lot, Nadistu. Now to find some Hazuki stuff, you wouldn't happen to have any like that, would you?
Well...I don't have any card art(doubt it exists) but I could scan her page from the Japanese Suiko5 artbook if you want it?

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes please!
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Best scan I could get....(without ripping the page out of the book that is ._. )

I had to shrink it in half once ta get it to fit on my server again....(looks like the server also resized it a tad afterwards too)

so ah yeah...again if you want slightly better quality or the twice as large scan pm me or something

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: