Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Another Fliktor?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Another Fliktor? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have not always be known as Fliktor. It is only recently that I have changed my name as I used to have a different username (one that I used for every sign on for anything I signed up to on the internet).

But when I joined here and Suikosource, a few people had made comments about knowing me on GameFAQS, which I found odd, as I hardly ever posted on GameFAQS and was more of a lurker for information.

I looked all over GameFAQS but couldn't find anyone with the sign on Fliktor - I don't suppose anyone knows Fliktor, or if they're on this site now? I'm just curious more than anything.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...is this Fliktor on the Suikoden boards at GameFAQs, or elsewhere? I can keep on lookout for him (or maybe her, who knows), but I pretty much only frequent LUE now...

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do remember a Fliktor from when GS3 came out. I've always assumed that was you.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe it is...I dont know, if theres another Kuwaizair let me know, cuz I have dibs on that name...I almost feel like copyrighting it. so others have said somthing? thats the bane of using names, or combining ones. Flick and Vicktor are easy, for many reasons. I'd like to see a new one, like um....Gralen....or Anseal.. Camitolv or Sulguen.
The List is endless. anway Hi Flicktor, make yourself know, so then you'll be "the flicktor" prehaps you'll want to tell people your old name, incase they look for you.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
maybe it is...I dont know, if theres another Kuwaizair let me know, cuz I have dibs on that name...I almost feel like copyrighting it. so others have said somthing? thats the bane of using names, or combining ones. Flick and Vicktor are easy, for many reasons. I'd like to see a new one, like um....Gralen....or Anseal.. Camitolv or Sulguen.
The List is endless. anway Hi Flicktor, make yourself know, so then you'll be "the flicktor" prehaps you'll want to tell people your old name, incase they look for you.

:shock: You managed to misspell both Flik and Viktor in the same sentence. :? <--- *loves new face whoever put it on*

Eeek, so we're being cloned? *looks around for suspicious Black Fangs* Well I knew a Fliktor on Suikosource but he was a bit of an ass you know. You're much cooler. :mrgreen:

Well just for future reference I'll make a list of my online aliases: Black Fang, Shadow, Shadow Wolf, Wolverine and DM oh and Bishop Black Fang being the newest one......I know some are a little more common but hey if you saw a guy from New Zealand with one of those names...chances are its me.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Fang wrote:
:? <--- *loves new face whoever put it on*

You're welcome. She's my official mascot, btw *huggles his :confused:, even if she does have a different name here*
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats right it is kind of weird that there might have been another Fliktor on the forum. I have been here for awhile but I am not one hundred percent sure of whether or not that is accurate. I think I remember seeing a Fliktor back then but that may have been you it might not have it's all merely speculation on my part.

Who knows maybe there was another Fliktor and might still be around and might not, but it's certainly not yours truly. Anyways when all is said and done does it really matter all that much considering you are the only Fliktor around? The only one that we know for that matter, but yeah who knows.

Look at it this way there is a Felipe and there is yours truly Filipe. We both have the same name and while we both are Portugese in a sense according to a thread he made which was close I am from Portugal and he is from Brazil. Maybe the other Fliktor spelled his name differently?

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You managed to misspell both Flik and Viktor in the same sentence. <--- *loves new face whoever put it on*

I noticed that too...

Although the face has been there for a while, IIRC. Or maybe I just partied too hard last weekend. >_> Who knows.

On topic...I've looked around GameFAQs and haven't found anyone yet...

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know it dosen't seem to matter, but if you were to look for people from old forums, those with same names wil throw you off, so theres two fliktors, could we find the "first"? if they were a bit of somones friend and they got seperated from the net, then yes you'd try to.
don't mind me. I feel responsable for this post somhow.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Anyways when all is said and done does it really matter all that much considering you are the only Fliktor around?

As I said, I'm just curious to see if they're here now, or if anyone knew them anyway.

Quote:
I feel responsable for this post somhow.

Don't. It just sparked my wonder that someone had the same name as me. Or I had the same name as them...

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, i came upon something similar to your situation. I found otu that there was some other girl who uses the name "Starslasher" as well. :shock: I thought that it was cool. It turns out to be pretty much a coincidence. She thought the name was cool, like i did, and used it. I think it came out pretty much out of her head like how i came up with it.

That's pretty much all that your situation is likely as well, Fliktor.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope I don't have a clone, I came up Keriaku pretty randomly. I use it mostly everywhere, but a few others I've used are FinalFantasyUser (I know, a horrible name, I only use it on GameFAQs to get on LUE, because it was the only account I had before LUE was ExcLUEded) and Keriaku Kinian (Like for my Hotmail account).
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bah, you can imagine what problems I've had with my previous names. Wolverine, Shadow and Shadow Wolf!!! It wasn't a question of are there others with the same name out there, it was a question of when the hell was I going to run into them. Luckily there are no members on this forum with any of those names and I'm yet to run into another Black Fang. Lets hope it stays that way.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You'll see how much it will pay off to come up with a very original name 8) .

I'm not going to be Chichiri, or Soi, or Geddoe, and other such alias. I'm *not putting in actual name. I'm too good for that :lol: * and i'm my own man! Yeah!

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not forum-related, but I've heard of people seeing someone named "Mashumarrow" playing FFXI. Sharing is fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: