Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sovereign Rune
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Sovereign Rune would be useless to her, she needs to use her magic, and the hydra doesn't count, mainly because it's for gameplay purposes (you need to have some huge monster to fight at the end) and she wouldn't be able to use her Gate Rune magic as the hydra either.

Last edited by Ujitsuna on Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am doubtful that Windy even knew about the Rune, it was attached to the hilt of a sword that had been the property of the royal family of the Scarlet Moon Empire for generations, i'm sure that they didn't run around telling everyone about it.

The only ones outside of SME that would know would be people in Harmonia, and since Windy isn't on the best of terms with them i don't think she would find out from there.

She wanted the Soul Eater, no other rune and surly not the whole 27, she wanted the power of life and death since she felt it would suit her and her plight against Harmonia, which was her true goal, the reason she stayed by Barbarossa side was because she would need the army of SME to even stand a chance against Harmonia.

Although to look at the Sovereign Runes powers having it might actually aid her at some points, say if a Harmonia sends out the clones (assuming there are more than two) all with highly powerful magic runes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: