Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Don't know the name of the cartoon

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gari

high lifters

100063 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: Don't know the name of the cartoon Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm looking for the name of this cartoon I saw years ago, it was about three men, the Green one, the Yellow one and the Blue one (the leader) and they have this special suit that allows them to attach all kind of things to it, so they can be a bike, or fly, or have heat-proof suits. I think it also was on Cartoon Network (though I never saw it)

It's pretty old I guess, when I was 10 or something I watched this, so it must be older then 6 years. There also is this evil guy with a flamethrower I think in one of the episodes, but that doesn't help much:p

Please let me know if this sounds even a bit familiar, thanks.
Blackwind

Ravenstrike

66500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The show was called "Centurions" and it first aired April 1, 1986.

There are 65 episodes

Ace McCloud , Max Ray and Jake Rockwell team up to stop the evil Doc Terror and his cyborg sidkick hacker.

I used to watch this in the same cartoon black as Voltron,Thundercats and He-man.
gari

high lifters

100063 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah that's it:) Tnx, I wonder if I still like it now, probaly not;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: