Suikoden United and Illegal Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

OiNK Invites?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nihilive

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: OiNK Invites? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone have any? If so, I would be much obliged if I could get one.

My e-mail is:
nihilive@gmail.com
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to be able to help you out Nihilive, but I haven't got a clue what an "OiNK invite" is.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

Potch
Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

do I get freek pork if I do so? yes tell us what OiNKs are. please, before it eats at my soul. the curiosity is getting to me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've heard of gmail, but not oinks. It seems you already have gmail though.
Nihilive

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[edited to remove URL]

I ended up getting one by going through a series of tests on IRC. It's worth it, but I'm kind of sad it's down.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are torrents and the like within the sites and forums TOS? Sounds like illegal skullduggery to me. Can a mod confirm/deny this?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

Potch
Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, their site is down, so I can't see anything.

However, a google cache makes the site look pretty suspicious, but it's still possible they're a legal site. Lots of software companies use bittorent as an alternative distrobution model, and I know a couple free legal music sites that do so as well. Bittorent itself is not necessarily an illegal thing, just like any other P2p client.

But I don't know that. The google site makes it suspicious, but there's still a significant posability it's a freeware site, and I'd be uncomfortable to punish someone if it were a freeware site. Since the site is currently down and thus, we can't really prove it, I'm at a crossroads.

So for now, I'm removing the site's URL and locking this topic. I will be checking the site; if it is legal, I'll reinstate it, but if it's not, further punishments will occur then, and the link will continue it's vanishing trick. It's an odd state to be hanging in, but I don't see much choice.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: