Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

golden sun three

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: golden sun three Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

dose any one know if they are ever going to make a golden sun 3

golden sun was the bes GBA game ever(my opinion) next to fire emblem so it would be cool if their was a GS3 :D
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still need to play 2...and perhaps finish 1.

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

2 is better then 1, you should deffinetly grab it Queen. ^^

Though, Raven, I doubt they'll make a Golden Sun 3, GS 2 pretty much ended the story... I felt. I mean, you can always make sequals... Looke at FFX-2, but that doesn't make them good ideas. ^^

I wouldn't be supprised if Camelot made another RPG, they had success with the Mario Golf RPG... but I think they should get back to doing a real RPG. ^^ It might be neat for the DS.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got it for Christmas. I just haven't had a chance to play it yet with Kingdom Hearts and all.

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A third game of GS would be cool but i liked part one better than two
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought part two was more 'engaging'. ^_^ It had more of a free roming feel to it(part 1 was pretty straight forward), it had alot more secret things to collect, the characters were cooler, I just though part 2 was much better all around.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While they were both decent games I dont think they should really bothering making another one as that would just be scraping the barrel of the story. I mean come on the story was pretty much finished to my knowledge thus there wouldnt be anything to be gained by making another one from a fans perspective. It would be like making a Final Fantasy X-3 or something of that nature. Not worth the time or effort of making it, dragging the story further than it should or would even make the least bit of sense. Thats just my take on it anyway.

I would like to say though, that while the games system was very basic and kind of oriented towards a younger audience than the usual rpg fan, the games were decent. However, I tend to prefer more of the console style based rpgs as they tend to get more detail put into them when it comes to length and storyline. However that is just my own personal opinion and I respect any thoughts you all might have on that.

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Though when it comes to making a GBA RPG it's hard to be able to include all we've gotten accustomed to in console gaming. You have to admit, Golden Sun is one of the only good standard RPG games for the GBA. There alot of good strategy games, but when it comes to generic RPG's there's not much to choose from.^^ I do agree, however, with the fact that a Goilden Sun 3 is a bad idea.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: