Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 14] Falena's exploration north of Leclar

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: [Phase 14] Falena's exploration north of Leclar Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Deciding to head back to the area that Falena previously explored, Daniel Blackhand sets out as the war rages on to the east. After arriving at the Dwarf Camp, the reception is less than cordial.

Wabon: Here again?!

Hidden Dwarf: Master! That's the Commander of the Queen's Knights!

Wabon: What?!

Daniel Blackhand: Greetings. My name is Daniel Blackhand. This is Rane of the City States of Jowston, and AA, a mercenary who believes in our cause.

AA: S'up.

Rane: ...

Daniel Blackhand: Please. You must believe me. I come here as the official voice of the Queen. All of Falena is in danger.

Wabon: Hm...I just don't know. Look at those...humans you brought with you...they don't look...normal and that's saying something for a human!

Daniel Blackhand: Are you saying you won't help us?

Hidden Dwarf: I will help you!

Wabon: What!? Dongo! You cannot go! You havn't finished your training yet!

Wabon drags Dongo into a tent where a lot of banging and shouting can be heard. After many, long, minutes Dongo leaves the tent and heads towards Daniel Blackhand.

Dongo: Master and I have come to an agreement. I will fight for Falena!

Queendom of Falena gain Dongo to fight in their ranks!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh wow! Congratulations. I love dwarves. I hope you have fun with this guy. I can honestly say that I'm a bit jealous. The dwarf icon is so cool! ^_^
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: