Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Release date for FFVII:AC?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Release date for FFVII:AC? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anybody have a release date for Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children?

Or more acurately, a release date for the US and the UK?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Used to be "Summer 2004" but now it is just "2004."
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope it is soon. I have been waitiing forever to see it.

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just hope it won't be dissapointing. I would have preffered a sequel to a movie. Although, if they do well with FFVII:AC they'll probably do something with a sequel sometime in the future. Whatever it may be, I just hope it'll be better than FFX-2. :(

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We needs it. We needs it now!

har har har thats not old at all.

But seriously we needs it.
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, I was really excited in the beginning, but now I have kinda cool down -_-

I still like FF7 a lot (recently replayed), but now that I think about it, I like the open ending of FF7 a lot.

Now they are making a movie sequel...

and you have to bring up FFX-2, I am not sure I would like a sequence game...

Lets just hope dead people would stay dead this time -_- Please dont do anything stupid Square Enix...

*still trying to get used to the real life model in the movie*

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, I really like the new Tifa design in this movie... That E3 or whatever trailer kicked major ass.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, I'm confused - Isn't Advent Children a remake of FFVII instead of a sequel?

I'm jazzed about it, but I'm trying not to think about it too much. While it's awesome, I know that it's one of those things that will be released when it's released, and I don't think it's going to be released before the end of this year.

Plus I doubt I'll see it until it's on video anyway, so we're talking a super-long wait. *twiddles thumbs*

But yes, it looks awesome. And the Tifa and Vincent fan that I am is inwardly squeeing at the images of them released so far.

Edit - 108th post in a Final Fantasy thread. Huh, don't that beat all....

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is definitely a movie, like Spirits Within. But this one is a sequel of the arguably best FF ever, and not some american TV drama turned into computer graphics.

I am really looking forward to it, overall because I want to see if they mess up with the story of VII or they manage to continue and expand the plot.
Kyun Mcdohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Wait, I'm confused - Isn't Advent Children a remake of FFVII instead of a sequel?

I'm jazzed about it, but I'm trying not to think about it too much. While it's awesome, I know that it's one of those things that will be released when it's released, and I don't think it's going to be released before the end of this year.

Plus I doubt I'll see it until it's on video anyway, so we're talking a super-long wait. *twiddles thumbs*

But yes, it looks awesome. And the Tifa and Vincent fan that I am is inwardly squeeing at the images of them released so far.

Edit - 108th post in a Final Fantasy thread. Huh, don't that beat all....

No advent children is definitatly a sequel...and so far the confirmed returning characters are...Cloud,Sephiroth,Vincent,Barret,Tifa,and Marlene....All the trailers and information that ive seen about this movie gives me hope that this is gonna be the coolest movie ive ever seen...I was really lookin foward to it being released in Japa this summer....but I think they want to wait till the PSP comes out to release it on UMD....o well hopefully it will now be longer
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey why is it that gamestop's website has it as a PSP game? for $49.99 coming next april whatever(I guess that would the the PSP launch date for NA) and gamespot has it on their site as a PSP game too without explained even how it relates to the PSP.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Will this be released in theatres, or will it be released as a DVD? I don't see it anywhere in movie-related sites I frequent (And they tend to have titles up until 2007!)
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I swear FFIV:AC is on the Internet Movie Database

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:
Will this be released in theatres, or will it be released as a DVD? I don't see it anywhere in movie-related sites I frequent (And they tend to have titles up until 2007!)

It's going straight to DVD.
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Timbo wrote:
SARSadmin wrote:

It's going straight to DVD.

That's good, since we'll get it earlier than if it was at the theaters, but on the other hand, it would be pretty cool to see FFVII on the big screen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: