Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is your favorite enemy?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu

The Sunwall Army

83872 Potch
100 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: What is your favorite enemy? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't mean who was your favorite bad guy. I want to know who everyone's favorite monster to beat down on. Personally i love the killer bunnies, because nothing beats bunnies with little axes. To bad i didn't have a holy hand gernade to throw at them...

"If you beat a dead horse vigorously enough, it's constant twitching and juttering will at least give an assembulence of activity." ~Yahtzee, from The Escapist:Zero Punctuation
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I prefer to fight soldiers, whatever banner they may be under: Zexen knight, Highland soldier, Kooluk soldier, Lizard fighter, Karayan warrior, Matilda knight, or Harmonian soldier, it doesn't matter.

There is no real strong reason why I prefer to fight them. I just find it more rational that you are fighting soldiers in a war instead of random types of monsters.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not entirely sure of my own reasoning for this decision, but I always liked fighting Bronzum and the Colossus. I guess I thought they looked pretty cool.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can't go past the little cute enemies such as the CutRabbits and Squirrels, I love the squirrels the most I think, I mean flying squirrels in capes are awesome to start with, but add to that the way they bounce off the trees in the environment when they attack you and bucket status after they bounce on your head? GOLD :P

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Samurai!
Wolf Stew

Riders on the Storm

29081 Potch
43 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From Suikoden 2, I like fighting the 6 Mirage Soldiers in the Matilda region (when I'm in the area because of the Matilda glitch). They give huge experience upgrades and big money (especially for so early on in the game).
Ryu

The Sunwall Army

83872 Potch
100 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaleria wrote:
I prefer to fight soldiers, whatever banner they may be under: Zexen knight, Highland soldier, Kooluk soldier, Lizard fighter, Karayan warrior, Matilda knight, or Harmonian soldier, it doesn't matter.

There is no real strong reason why I prefer to fight them. I just find it more rational that you are fighting soldiers in a war instead of random types of monsters.

i like the idea of starting out with monsters and animals but i agree with you. as you pregress into a game you should not be figthing superstrong wolves (werewolves are ok thought). This is one thing i liked about Suikoden 2 is was more about fighting off the highland army then it was about killing random monsters. This is something Suikoden 3 phaled (no i did not spell fail wrong) at least that is what i think.

"If you beat a dead horse vigorously enough, it's constant twitching and juttering will at least give an assembulence of activity." ~Yahtzee, from The Escapist:Zero Punctuation
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the various animals you can encounter in the series,they just seem like natural random encounter enemies to me.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pink rain

Bitchslappers

49204 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i really loved the ninja girls in Suikoden II on the way to Gregminster / Rokkaku <3~
also, any knights I love. And the little puff balls in Suikoden III because they were all the colors of the rainbow in that one haha X3
and then for those five times,
I'd fall in love with the same person
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to go with the CutRabbits and its stronger brothers as the game gets deeper in. I mean its rabbits with axes.

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bugs and other critters. I hate bugs so smashing up those damn spiders is quite pleasing.

Midnight Howl

39338 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Furfurs! I love these little creatures.
Furfurs, Bonbons, Furballs, Hairballs, Furflys... I don't care.

So soft and squishy.

Oh, ok. I don't like to beat them up, just seeing them on my screen! I think it still qualifies, right?

In Potch We Trust
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mister Venus!
pink rain

Bitchslappers

49204 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha I love those moons! I really like a lot of the enemy in the suikoden series. some of them are just so damn cute.

HOLLY BOYS <3 when I first got the game (suikoden I) i read their names too fast and thought they were "holy boys" @_@;;;;; A little embarrassing when I called them that and my sister was like "wow you know thats HOLLY XD;?" the name kinda sticks and now in my head I still hear "holy boy!"
and then for those five times,
I'd fall in love with the same person
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cut Rabbits. Suikoden II Cut Rabbits give you [*Double Beat] Runes!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: