Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Urban Dead

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

Potch
Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Urban Dead Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Urban Dead is an HTML/text-based online role playing game. A zombie outbreak forced the fictional city of Malton to be quarantined by the military and the NecroTech (Umbrella) corporation. You can play either as a survivor or a zombie, and you have different skill trees for each. The survivor you choose can be a variety of things from military personnel to an average consumer.

http://urbandead.com/

There's nothing to download by the way, and its completely free. I recommend it if you like HTML based games, or if a game about a zombie apocalypse appeals to you. I just think it's awesome that you can actually play as the zombies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: