Suikoden United and Illusional Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anna Nicole Smith dead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't sweat it, because a judge did approve the DNA test, after all. So a buffoon can be a judge.
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd heard this on the radio on my way from bringing a friend back to her house yesterday. There were people calling into the station right and left asking if it was true or some kind of prank. :|

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On a bizarre turn of events, Prince Frederick von Anhalt of Saxony came forth as a possible father of Anna Niclole Smith's daughter. So now there's three possible dads for the 5-month old oil princess (pending litigation). How utterly messed up. Von Anhalt is actually the current husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, which makes this whole thing so much more unreal. Apparently he had an affair with Anna Nicole Smith for over 10 years.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They should make this woman's life into a TV show, or at least a big budget movie, it just gets more interesting by the day, kinda a shame there won't be more to come in her story.
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heck, she's fallen off the new radar already. As soon as they did the autopsy and didn't find any drugs or anything to make it a criminal investigation, everyone in the news media just stopped talking about her. She's old news!

~Uguu!~
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sailor Sexy wrote:
Heck, she's fallen off the new radar already. As soon as they did the autopsy and didn't find any drugs or anything to make it a criminal investigation, everyone in the news media just stopped talking about her. She's old news!

so they already got the autopsy results? if there wasn't any drugs in her system seems damn odd on how she choked on her own vomit.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that's just what I heard on the radio, that the autopsy was in and there were no drugs present and nothing to indicate a criminal intent in her death.

~Uguu!~
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually Anna did have her own show, it was on E! network. That show was what relaunched her fame. But for all the wrong reasons; she became famous again because she was a ridiculous, idiotic, mess. Even when she wasn't drunk.

Imagine that really really really stupid blonde girl from high school. The one that didn't get knock-knock jokes until a week afterwards, the one that thought Australia was an American state. That was Anna Nicole on a good day.

She was also known for being a selfish bitch, by pretty much everyone.

I still don't feel bad. Maybe for her daughter, but not for Anna Nicole.

^Actual quote!
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is getting bizzare enough that I just plain don't believe it anymore.

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
This is getting bizzare enough that I just plain don't believe it anymore.

Things bizarre enough to cause disbelief are my favorite things. The absurdity is funny, and the fact that it's real makes it even funnier.
Sadness

Razor Wind

3668814 Potch
14500 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I didn't know about this. I guess I should watch TV more or something... *crawls out of hole*
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This just gets stranger and stranger...
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can we just start making stuff up about her now, to make the story more interesting? Like how she was born a male, but her parents really wanted a girl? I mean, it could be true!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why make stuff up? The stuff that's coming from her death is far more interesting than anything made up.

Ah yes i forgot about her reality TV show in which she put on five stone and showed the world how much of a fuck up she was, i don't think they showed it over here in the UK, well f they did it would be in the 2am slot or something.

I think the Blue Boy summed up my feelings on the matter. (nice to have you back btw).
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice to be here again (nice sig banner BTW).

I'll add something interesting to her backstory

Anna Nicole was once a fire-breathing dragon, but Chuck Norris round-house kicked her body into shape. That's how she made it into Playboy.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: