Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anna Nicole Smith dead
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Anna Nicole Smith dead Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/ny-annanicole0208,0,7818422.story? coll=sns-ap-politics-headlines

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/obit.smith/

Woah.
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I heard about that. I'm not sure why it's such big news, but you can't go anywhere on the interweb without stumbling upon it.

~Uguu!~
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*shocked*

Wow. And she was just sued by a gorup of people yesterday.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
*shocked*

Wow. And she was just sued by a gorup of people yesterday.

Reckon that had anything to do with her death? Shame she died.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is the kind of celebrity death you just don't expect.

It's a pity because she was far too young to die.
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The reason that this is pretty big on the Internet is just because she's been gaining a lot of fame and headlines recently with the lawsuits, the death of her son, and her fame on T.V.

She was only 39 as well, and I don't think that she had any huge health problems, but I'm not too sure. But as Futch said. This is exactly the kind of thing you don't expect and that's why it's making big news.

I saw this mentioned off-handedly in another thread in another forum and thought it was just some kind of clever joke, and so I was shocked to see that it was true.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not to sound morbidly insensitive but I'm sure the one person who is not torn up or at least saddened by this news is the son of the old guy she married. She was still suing him for a share of the 1.8 billion dollar inheritance.

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Futch wrote:
This is the kind of celebrity death you just don't expect.

...is that sarcasm?

Seriously, this is not that big of a shocker, I mean it's Anna Nicole Smith we're talking about here. I know people tend to be nicer and think better of a person once they're dead (like how suddenly Steve Irwin wasn't annoying anymore apparently) but I think it's always been fairly obvious that Anna Nicole Smith wouldn't live till she's 80. If she didn't kill herself on purpose she was gonna do it by accident. And with the death of her son recently she wouldn't have been all that happy. I'm curious as to how she died in the end though, overdose? Too much stress on the heart (perhaps a bit young for that)?

EDIT: Oh and I forgot about the new daughter. That's sad.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It took me a while to discern her from Nicole Brown Smith, OJ's former ex-wife. I was all,"What the fuck? I thought she was already dead!"

That goes to show how much I pay attention to celebrity news.

Hope her family is fine, but I honestly am not affected by this news, nor do I care. I hope that doesn't make me sound like an insensitive prick, but I don't think this woman did anything for anyone aside from help them jack off in the latest playboy.

Last edited by Himuro on Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Having just heard about it a few minutes ago the first thing I thought to myself was... pardon? You dont expect a somewhat healthy 39 year old woman to out of nowhere just drop dead from who knows what. They dont know just yet what was the cause of death however I would not be surprised if it is something similar to what happened to Eddie Guererro and her old drug habits have come back to haunt her. She may not be using now, or drinking heavily now, it doesnt mean that the effect on her body the long term use had doesnt have an effect on her, as it did on Eddie Guerrerro. I am saving my condolences and sincere sympathy for the womans young child who is now in the middle of a heated parental case since they arent all that sure who is the father.

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, It's nos sarcasm mate; as you say it's weird. She had severe weight problems and apparently solved that and was slim again; so she has a good metabolism at least; or the determination to be healthy again.

Or very good surgeons.

But anyway, It's just that I don't reckon seeing any news about her being ill, or having a condition that would provoke such a sudden death at her age.

Quote:
from help them jack off in the latest playboy.

But that is being a true hero man. Just kidding with you, this made me laugh.
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Futch wrote:
Nope, It's nos sarcasm mate; as you say it's weird. She had severe weight problems and apparently solved that and was slim again; so she has a good metabolism at least; or the determination to be healthy again.

If I had to bet, she didn't lose it in the most healthy way.

It doesn't really surprise me a whole lot, with the lifestyle she had in the past, along with the depression she must have had from losing her son recently, I'm doubting she would be in good shape.

As cold as it sounds, I'm not all that concerned. People die everyday and she didn't do anything that makes me really care a whole lot about her either way . She's just a random psuedo-celebrity.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. Now there's something I didn't expect to hear!

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i was flipping through the channels and saw this and couldn't believe it. truly does suck she died. pretty odd that she died from collapsing in a hotel. now they just gotta figure out if she had any kind of drugs in her. but at least she is with her son daniel.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

IT'S KIRA! KIRA IS TARGETING ALL THE CELEBRITIES! ALL HAIL TO KIRA, OR YOU SHALL BE NEXT!

I find it sadder that the other TV whore didn't die with her... Paris Hilton. I don't care about Anna Nicole much, and can't say I'll miss her. It was indeed unexpected though.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: