Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

ANOTHER Jeane Theory...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If that happens, we'll still get the translation anyway. That would be probably a top priority translation and we'd know about it instantly nearly.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they said maybe jeane has 9 lives due to a cat like power or jeane and her family looks alike. maybe they'll only make 9 suikodens excluding the gaidens and rhapsodia. :D hehe! :o

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This theory of yours is actually interesting, and while it is indeed possible, I don't think that it is correct. It is a good effort with some nice supporting evidence, but I just don't believe it is correct. But she could have some sort of power over wildlife and the such, but who knows. It was a nice try though with some good merit, but again, I just don't think it is correct.

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as everyone said...jeanne is a fanservice hahaha
so she need to stay in every series of suikoden or 70% of suikoden fans will stop buying the game >.<

halloween joke hehehe

Mondrosen
Games Fanarts and Drawings of Suikoden, Final Fantasy, etc! visit please (^^)v
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And I always thought Jeane is part of the "Twelve Priestesses Sisterhood" sworn to steal every married and unmarried man's soul protect and watch over the human world from afar never to meddle with the affairs of these True Runes and the fate of the human kind, not directly.

Or member of Leknnat's gang, doing the dirty work for her.

Yup, that's a better explanation, although I must say it is getting boring to speculate too much, maybe more after Tactics.

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The cat theory actually makes sense to me... Would you agree that these 9 Jeanes may have their own shards of a true rune? I mean, parts of a true rune aren't considered actual True Runes... So that may be the reason Konami denies it.

But that disappoints me as well... If there are only 9 Jeanes, there could be only 9 Suikodens. Or 10, if there is a part where all Jeanes unite... ^^; That's just a sepculation though.

I also agree with Leknaat's gang... Leknaat, Viki, and Jeane may be working together... to save humanity... :shock:

Wex Daarus

Wind Bringer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As mentioned in the first post about cats reanimating the dead... Maybe she isn't a cat herself, but is dead, being animated by a demon cat!
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well, quite an interesting opinions you got here....
maybe she is a demon kinda sorta cat....
and maybe Jeane and Viki are Leknaat's pet that could transform into human and were asked by Leknaat to help every Tenkai Star in ther game
<just my opnion though> :mrgreen:
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... it is possible... there definately is something cat-like to her...

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
Hmm... it is possible... there definately is something cat-like to her...

i don't think there would be any thing cat-like to her. but apprently koroku knew some thing about her. what ever that was we prolly won't know.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: