Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

About Jeane's family?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: About Jeane's family? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking about how all of jeane's family looks the same does the men? I remember in S3 she tells the dog not to tell her seceret and he is about that heighth, plus it explains Lilly's reaction when she sees Jeane's body.
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

NOOOOOOOO ALL MY FANTASIES!!!! *pukes*

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the "all Jeane-family looks the same" itself isn't quite a concrete fact yet. So let alone talking about the "men Jeanes". But I doubt that Jeane in S3 was a man because Lilly searched for the True Rune and obviously she'd babble to everyone if she found out that Jeane was a man.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea, i mean it is a thought and of course anthing is a possibility, but i doubt that it is true. Could you imagine if all the men who had been obsessed with her were to find out that she was a he. haha it would be quite comical. My guess would be the true rune theory. It's the most logical to me and the easiest to fathom.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

dear god, this is the most intresting Jeane idea ever. so prehaps the're Hermphirdites? but some lean towrds being more male and some female, or they shapeshift?
I'm just dying to see fan fiction come of this, really I wish I could write the storie of somone who thought Jeane was a she, but the found out other.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its hard to believe that all of the Jeane family look the same!
I think i'll go with the True Rune theory.
Ok, she didnt have a True Rune in any of the Suikoden's to our knowledge, but who's to say she hasnt got one (dont know if it is confirmed or not), or if Suikoden V follows shortly after Suikoden IV and Jeane plays a mojor role and acquires a True Rune, only for her to hide it in SI, II & III and maybe it reamerges in VI or the last Suikoden, which would be super to have all the Trues Runes present in the last game!
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah. I hate the "All members of Jeane's family have the same face" theory. It just seems like such a cop out to me.

My theory on Jeane? She's a ghost.

She was alive and then, through whatever reason, died and remained a ghost.

This is supported by her saying to Koroku "There's nothing I can hide from you, huh? Don't tell the others I don't want to scare them." Dogs are rather known for being able to sense the supernatural.

So that's my Jeane theory, and I'm going to cling to it desperately until something is canon.

Just, please, not the Nurse Jeane theory...

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blackjack wrote:
Yeah. I hate the "All members of Jeane's family have the same face" theory. It just seems like such a cop out to me.

My theory on Jeane? She's a ghost.

She was alive and then, through whatever reason, died and remained a ghost.

This is supported by her saying to Koroku "There's nothing I can hide from you, huh? Don't tell the others I don't want to scare them." Dogs are rather known for being able to sense the supernatural.

So that's my Jeane theory, and I'm going to cling to it desperately until something is canon.

Just, please, not the Nurse Jeane theory...

Your theory probably makes the most sense to me compared to all the other ones. Ghosts shouldn't have a scent and dogs always smell scents.

Last edited by Child of The Sea God on Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How can dogs smell something that doesn't have scent? And shouldn't ghosts be untouchable, but Jeane is obviously touchable.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dogs can "smell something that doesn't have a scent" by noticing that something that -should- smell -doesn't.-
KouriRyu

Infinity

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think she's a demon. Kinda like Yuber and Pesmerga, or whatever they are.

Mabye she's a succubus. That would explain why males are infatuated with her (besides the lack of clothing and incredible body :wink: ).

As far as the Koroku quote goes. It could just be bad translation. But honestly, the theory I'm leaning towards most is she's Sindar. They snake statues could be what they look like, but she's obviously not in her "original form" if the Koroku quote is correct.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It could mean any number of things not discluding perhaps that all of them are female and there are no males and they reproduce in some other way. Then there goes with the theory that we have all had which is that the only member of Jeane's family is Jeane and that she is completely and totally ageless. Say some sort of species that has only one being that was created in the beginning and just went through time as it had always done. Perhaps she has something to do with the beginning of the Suikoden world itself and simply remained in the world to watch over it for some reason or another. Perhaps even ingrained into the male psyche of the Suikoden world that all are enthralled with her or his or it's appearance. Then again it could just be a shape shifting demon that is working to bring the downfall of the Suikoden world for some reason we havent figured out yet we wont know until they tell us. I guess that too will eventually come to us in the last game of the Suikoden series. So for now we just have to keep waiting.

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or could it be possible Konami just dont know what to do with her?
She has been in all four games and next to nothing is known about her, except for what she said to the dog in S3.
Surely if they knew what they have planned for her that at least a little bit of information or rumour would have been in at least on of the games???
KouriRyu

Infinity

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol Goldmember, that's obvious. But it's still fun to converse about it.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree. Talking about her is also very interesting.

Too me, the "Jeane Family" theory is kind of unbelieveable. It kind of goes against the Genetic Mendelian law of Independent Assortment which refers to the fact that NO human being is the same. But we're not sure if she's really human. She might be getting rides from a certain someone just to appear in another Suikoden *eyes Viki*... But i'm not entirely sure.

She could be a ghost as someone has shared, And may support the Korku reaction. But a Succubus makes better snese to me... The presence of (Spoilers...) that "rune" on her head in IV could be the answer. A Succubus is a demon... Dogs can smell the scent of demons... So... There!!!

But that's just me... :?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: