Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Musou Orochi (Dynasty/Samurai Warriors crossover)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

An online Dynasty Warriors 4 is coming to the PS3 and the Xbox 360? Ha, they should have an online version of Warriors Orochi to finally fulfill the Dynasty Warriors vs. Samurai Warriors battle KOEI fans have been longing for.

Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/mo-rdl.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors_Orochi#Warriors_Orochi:_Rebirth_o f_the_Demon_Lord

A sequel for Warriors Orochi has been announced, adding the Dynasty Warriors 3 characters, Fu Xi and Nu Wa, along with Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends characters, therefore, a total of 86 characters would be playable. Also, more game modes like "Dramatic Mode", "Versus Mode", "Survival Mode", and new stages would appear. The release date of this game would be in April of 2008 in Japan.

Finally! If they include DW5 Empires' "Archives" and "Edit" Modes, this would be complete! This could be a slobber knocker!

Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A sequel, or an expansion like Xtreme Legends?

If it's a full-fledged sequel with new Musou modes and all, then count me in!
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's technically a sequel, but the only additions are the characters added to Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends 2 (Toshiie Maeda, Gracia, Yoshimoto Imagawa, etcetera).

I would have reported on it a while back, but Sengoku Basara's sheer awesome has killed my love for this series.
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leb wrote:

I would have reported on it a while back, but Sengoku Basara's sheer awesome has killed my love for this series.

Yes, we get it already. Sengoku Basara is better than Dynasty Warriors. Your love towards Dynasty Warriors means so much to us. We get it. Now, can you stop bringing that up already?

Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someone seems a little upset! Take a breather, yeah?

Is anyone planning on picking up Xtreme Legends 2 while they wait for Orochi 2? The former comes out in... March, I believe.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I prefer to play both Musou and Basara series and not overthink about my preferences, thanks. I prefer Basara's Keiji Maeda design, if that counts for anything.

I might get XL2 to get to know Gracia, but that's it. I heard her role in the series is even more marginal than other female officers (save for Okuni whose Story Mode privileges were removed), but we shall see.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm easily pleased. I was happy to hear of another orochi drop in the series, and it's for ps2 so I can even play it. I just like having as many characters as possible at my disposal XD Kind of excited that Nu Wa will be back, too.

-My DeviantArt-
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I borrowed Orochi from a friend, and I am enjoying it more than the other Warriors games. I like the growth system and the three person groups. I think setting up a balanced varied adds a lot to the series.

I read up on the Orochi 2, or whatever the hell it will be called, and there is supposedly assist attacks, like Marvel vs Capcom 2, and huge three person musou combos. I think that will add a lot to making it feel more like a team dynamic than just three characters.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw on koeiwarriors that there are two new guys being added to orochi 2, as well. One guy uses a fishing rod, and it cracks me up XD

I like the idea of the assist attacks and musou combos, nice Timbo ^^

-My DeviantArt-
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A fishing rod-wielding warrior? Hm, interesting. And a three person musou combo? I wonder how the heck will that be accessible.

Quote:

I read up on the Orochi 2, or whatever the hell it will be called

The game will be called "Warriors Orochi: Rise of the Demon Lord", or so IGN says it will be.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: