Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bleach!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm probably in the minority in that I actually enjoyed this week's chapter. I like the character, and it also proved a theory that I had regarding Bankai(well maybe it was obvious to everyone else, but I wasn't 100% sure till this week). I guess I'm just easy to please or something.

Rowler Majuka wrote:
Yeah i know that. What i meant is that some people have said the reason why there aren't any new ones is because people arent translating them. Thats what i've been hearing so far, and most people say its the Writers Strike that's the reason. But it'd be a lot safer bet on official sources XD

That doesn't make any sense though. They stopped showing new Bleach episodes a good two or so months before the writer's strike. Adult Swim just chose to give Bleach a break and they buy their episodes in 51 or 52 blocks at a time.

Titles: Harmonian Tenki Star, Harmonian Jousting Champion
Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, i go by what the majority of people tell me. It doesnt matter to me whether it was the writers strike, a break for bleach in the US, or an atom bomb went off at the translation facility, the English episodes stopped XD
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just noticed that the new episodes of Bleach stopped airing. But it doesn't concern me, I'm already way past the anime. I wonder if AS will even bother with Bleach next year. Next spring they're going to make way to air a brand new anime. In case anyone doesn't know yet, it's going to be Code Geass!

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rowler Majuka wrote:
Indeed, he was a very interesting character. I do believe his Bankai is a little watered down though, and that it should be a lot more powerful. Dont get me wrong, he could beat quite a few of the captains id bet, but it just seems too stale of a bankai to me. *shrug* maybe thats cause i was in a fan-based forum RP of Bleach for a year and a half, i got used to elaborate bankai XD

Well, if you have played the DS fighting game of Bleach (can't remember the full name though, but it wasn't called Heat the Soul, i'm sure of that), His bankai was very strong. Of course, it's assuming that it the cappabilities used in the game was true for the actual character. Then again, there's not much given about his Bankai, and it could be much more powerful that we thought at first. Look at Renji's Bankai for example. Not only could he swing around Heiou Zabimaru like he usually does, but he also uses it as a beam cannon. So there should be more to Komamura's Bankai than simply a giant armor that go Hulk-Smash.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Well, if you have played the DS fighting game of Bleach (can't remember the full name though, but it wasn't called Heat the Soul, i'm sure of that), His bankai was very strong. Of course, it's assuming that it the cappabilities used in the game was true for the actual character. Then again, there's not much given about his Bankai, and it could be much more powerful that we thought at first. Look at Renji's Bankai for example. Not only could he swing around Heiou Zabimaru like he usually does, but he also uses it as a beam cannon. So there should be more to Komamura's Bankai than simply a giant armor that go Hulk-Smash.

To be truthful, i never have played the DS version. I've played the Wii version, in which both Komamura and the captain of Squad 12's Bankais are weak against people like Ichigo and Renji. Thats all i know about it XD
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fair enough, i had hardly seen the Wii version, though i would have liked to have purchased it, if i can find it.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its a pretty decent game. Short, but decent. I believe it includes most of the mainstream characters from the show, including most of the captains. It also has Ulquorria(did i spell it right?) i believe.
The Chizen Star

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is the Bleach Wii game a fun game? I've seen some pretty bad things said about. I don't care about the shortness of it's story mode, I just wanna know if it'd be a fun game to play with other people. I know the third PSP game is great fun.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the new episode is out. Nothing much to talk about 153, other than it's been somewhat following the trend of Naruto Shippuden and slowing the pace of the anime by extending some scenes. I'm not that bothered by it, since it's understandable consdiering the situation of the marginal gap of the anime story and the manga story.

Then there is the chapter 304 *Spoilers**sigh*, more Zaelapollo...I was happy enough with the end of chapter 303, but does he have to live on. I was surprised that Nemu would have been damaged that way, but i suppose that Kurotsuchi would be able to make a new "Nemu". But i just wish that he would hurry and finish this tenacious Espada off.*End Spoiler*

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

BUMP!

Now that i got your attention, i thought that we should talk a bit more about the latest chapter, shown last week. Concerning 309: *spoiler*Yay, we get to see Noitora's release! The week before the chapter, i was guessing that Noitora's release would have involved him having one or two more pair of arms, actually. Just like that Chimera dude in Hunter x Hunter, which i'm hoping would return from its hiatus. I wonder why the name of Noitora's Zankupatou was Santa Teresa though. Is she symbolised by the preying mantis in any way?? Well, While i hate the freak, he looked cool with the released form, IMO. *End spoiler*

I just saw the latest bleach episode as well, number 160. I actually liked it, even though it did the whole flashback a la Shippuden style (going over the entire flashback, as well as including a some trivial moments whenever they could).

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*I see Kenpachi is getting worked. I do like the idea of him maybe being beaten though as that leads to a number of possibilities. Perhaps Kenpachi will die, which will lead to someone else stepping in. No one would dare do that while he is still alive since it goes against his squad's philosophy. Perhaps he learned the name of his sword in the meantime. Perhaps he will do another "I ain't dead yet" move, which would be boring. There are a number of ways for it to end, since I suppose Kenpachi is hard to kill.*

The anime is slowing things down since they are not all that far from where the manga is. I wouldn't have minded though if they just finished the Rukia part in the first few minutes and then went on with it.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sage wrote:
*I see Kenpachi is getting worked. I do like the idea of him maybe being beaten though as that leads to a number of possibilities. Perhaps Kenpachi will die, which will lead to someone else stepping in. No one would dare do that while he is still alive since it goes against his squad's philosophy. Perhaps he learned the name of his sword in the meantime. Perhaps he will do another "I ain't dead yet" move, which would be boring. There are a number of ways for it to end, since I suppose Kenpachi is hard to kill.*

While that would be great, i would doubt that, since all the other people that came with Kenpachi are all alive, and they did not show any really new techniques But *Spoiler* Byakuya did not pull out the "Gou Kei" command on Ichigo, did he?*End Spoiler* nonetheless, it would be a pleasent surprise if the second thing happens. Fingers crossed.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With the latest batch of manga, I have the same feeling now that I had when I came across the orphanage scene in Final Fantasy 8. Not sure I can keep reading this manga anymore.

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm curious where the heck the Vizard's are during all this. Isn't this like the perfect opportunity to destroy the Arrancar once and for all?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking of the same thing since most of the Vizard are at a captain's level.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 26 of 29

Jump to: