Suikoden United and Illegal Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bleach!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, and there won't be any shown any time soon.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chapter 193 was recently released. If anyone keeps up with the manga will be pleasently suprised. -Major Urahara fan- Im on the edge of my seat for the next chapter---its painful waiting sometimes. And the good thing about Bleach, its not repetitive and boring like Naruto or Inuyasha. It has a good flow, and builds what it already has. And has awesome characters that dont get old in personality.

And i've pretty much said that phrase somewhere, oh well.

Has anyone seen episode 47? What does it have in it?

And we do need a seperate spoiler topic for Bleach...i would love to discuss what uraharas Bankai form might be...
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Repeatetive anime.... First anime that comes to mind is Dragon Ball Z. lol

As for Bleach, I'm still waiting for episode 47 to download. I found it from Hell-Fansubs. My usuals are still on 46.
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When you put it that way, alot of animes come to my mind. Mostly ones that dont end (although DB, DBZ, DBGT have ended ive heard) But they make tons of movie sand merchandise, so it wont die. Then the manga... Others that follow is Inuyasha, Naruto, then you get some real random series like FLCL.

Which made no sense to me whatsoever -cough-

I'm still waiting for my download. The release of the direct episode 47 -pout- I think it says some stuff about Urahara. I cant wait until Byakuya shows his Bankai in the anime... it looked really neat in the manga.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Now gets even more impacient as Punchdoll waits for episode 47 to download*
Curse you, Computer!!!
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd curse mine but it's been reaaaaaally good to me. The MSN however---is another matter entirely.

I wonder, if bleach gets dubbed--which im pretty sure it shall, if it will be as bad as one piece...Although thats an incredible feat to fill, cause nothing comes to mind thats worse---if it will be decent. What do you think?
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I prefer Bleach subbed, I don't even want to think of it dubbed yet.... not until the series is over and done with should it be dubbed. Cus when they start dubbing, they put it on tv and then, they also start editing.... I know that there's not much to edit from the series, but I've seen them cut parts out that don't even seem offensive out of other animes, and then they edit parts out because it needs to be shoter for the network's timeframe...
I say- stay subbed for now. :mrgreen:
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Cartoonnetwork has been more lenient with the content on Adultswim lately, and if was ever licensed, I'd hope to god that's where it's going. I could actually see Bleach being a very good dub, it doesn't have to many parts that would be awkward when translated *cough Naruto & the technique names cough* and it's got enough of an american fanbase that who ever nabs the rights to it knows that they've gotta make something good come out of it. ^^ So anyway, I could actually see Bleach being a very good show dubbed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd hope so, cus like Naruto, there will be ALOT of angry fans if it were dubbed badly.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... Naruto I'm still worried about. The dubbing could still be pretty good, but I still there will be a ton of awkward moments. I mean the Ninja Techniques just sound idiotic in english... it was a bad move to translate them. So even if the character voices are spot on... it'll be a hard show to swallow...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess it will be pretty interesting to say the least with the uber long technique names, but hopefully, they find a way to make it more......um, un-ackward (can't think of the right word to use at the moment).

I don't know personally how bad it may be since I haven't watched past the first episode, but I know that the problem has happened in other animes in the past like Fist of the North Star and YuYu Hakusho. So they may work something out... If not, then fans may just have to grin and bear it.......Or overthrow the network and fix it for them :twisted:
vash

Ninja Muffins!!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bleach..... Bleach is a damned good anime. The characters are perfect. The story line seems kinda like Links though.. ;>> A guy with a sword... saving a girl that was of some high rank from a tower .. not saying they are exactly alike... but.. that story base has been used/changed in alot of other anime/stories too.. so oh well.

Moving right along.

The animation is great. There are the serious moments and the histarical.. both portrayed perfectly in my opinion. The animation also reminds me a little of Naruto. They have sorta the same music for the suspense parts too. And just like anyother anime... I like it subbed. They always seem to mess something up when translating it into dubbed if it isnt the actual people who made the subbed doing it. It makes me cry inside. T.T

As for my favorite charcter.. It would have to be Ichigo... because well.. I just love his attitude. It makes me laugh. But.. Ishida also makes me laugh.. how he sews.. and does that Quincy pride thing. Hee hee ^^ Inoue.... she has those hair pins... Im only on the 45 episode.. I hope she gets better with them... Chad-san. Hes just COOL! I dont know why.. but he rivals Ichigo for my favorite character. :mrgreen:

Thats all I really have to say about bleach for now.... except I was really suprised to see what the kittys true form is.. o.o;;

Im a girl!! -.-
peeps

Zangetsu

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bleach My favorite anime!! well I've watched the ep. 45 and I really want to see the next episode too see if he beats zangetsu or not yet.. well I think I've seen the bankai of ichigo in the game that I have in PS2.. I think the game name was... Bleach: Advent Soul... don't really understand it because it was japanese but manage to finish though... Well I did not get all of the characters so I will try to play it again...
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want the ps2 game so bad. If they ever release it here i hope they keep the japanese voices, or give an option of which language when it gets dubbed ergh... Other news...

Episode 48 was recently released, and chapter 194 of the manga should be coming along within the week i'd imagine. Eppy 48 showed more than half a quarter second of Gins eye, it was so pretty...

A definetly good episode for any fan of Gin or Hitsugaya.

And Ichigos Bankai, while ive never seen it in color in a game or in the anime. Its so cool, especially in the manga. I love bleach...although all my friends are obsessed with inuyasha, naruto and gundam...........................................seed. -cringe- Hate those words together. But oh well, Bleach isnt for *everyone*.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aw, c'mon it's good quality family entertainment. Never seen gundam seed, but inuyasha? There's much better than that. Oh well. I'm currently waiting for 48 to download. Stupid network.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 3 of 29

Jump to: