Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bleach!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anamanaguchi

1109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Episode 39 is out for Bleach? WOW. How time flies. I remember when the first episode released. I only watched up to episode 7 I think. Is it worth watching all the way up to the point it's at right now? :?
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, it is worth watching all the way up to there! Episode 40 is out for downloading, as well. Chapter 187 of the manga is out, too. Also, there is information on a Bleach game coming out this fall I believe. It is alot like the Full Metal Alchemist games based on the few screens that are available to be viewed.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is anyone else reading the manga here, if so... I'm sure you were shcoked by the fact (in black... maaaaajor spoiler warning)

that Ichigo's dad is a shinigami. O_O I mean seriously, this opens up thousands of new possibilities, I mean why did he run, it looks like he's got a captains shawl wrapped around his arm, was he a captain? Was he exiled from Soul Society, or did he run.... ahhrg. He's a doctor, does that mean he was part of the fourth squad? Does he know Urahara, did they leave Soul Society at the same time? Did Ichigo inherit his spiritual powers from him? Was Masaki (his wife) also a Shinigami? Did he leave Soul Society because he fell in love with a human that wasn't a Shinigami? But if Masaki was a Shinigami, maybe Grand Fischer really was after her to begin with, and she died to protect Ichigo none the less? *dies*

And thats that. My reaction after reading that chapter was. O_O

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In reference to what was in black, I was not suprised for many reasons that I can say here and you may have a point in reference to the GF and Ichigo's mom, but I doubt it for other reasons. Maybe we should branch off a thread for the Bleach manga where we can discuss this without worrying about spoilers.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering if it would be a good idea for someone to open up a sub-forum for spoilers here in the game and Anime Discussion area for things like that.

As for the Bleach series, I'm finally caught up and waiting for episode 47 to appear. The series seems to be streatching the story out a bit now and it's starting to make me lose a bit of interest, sad to say. I hope that it starts to pick up a bit soon.
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recently got into Bleach a few days after August 21....i watched the entire series to the latest subbed episode, then went on a rampage and sat on my butt reading manga for 4 hours to catch up what i missed and all i have to say about the series is "O_O!". This series...i could not believe what i missed---(i just heard about it at an anime convention, all i knew was Urahara...) But its amazing...

Its not like any other anime that doesnt really have much of a plot (Inuyasha, Shikon jewel. End of story), but builds on what it already has and has this horrible tendency to have cliffhangers. The art is fantastic, but its the characters and the relationship that makes this anime shine (And Urahara~) And just eggs the reading (or watchers) on. Definatly a golden anime series.

That and the music is great, theirs enough battles and story that it just...flows.

Pertaining to the recent chapters of the manga i was left with "Oh my god" And now i have an empty feeling....cause theirs nothing else currently to read :lol:

I agree, their should be place for Bleach spoilers or somehting, itd be fun to discuss stuff.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Urahara is a really cool character. I believe i was calling him 'Mr. Hat' before I finally remembered his name. I still think he looks like a character from Cowboy Bebop, Though.

The music to this anime is REALLY catchy. I still have the second opening theme song stuck in my head. I think it's called D-Technolife or something.
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I loved the music. Especially the "Arigatou" ending, the Life is like a boat (First ending), the Asterik-Orange range (first opening) and second opening. And the BG music plays for appropiate scenes, which really adds to it.

And Urahara is the coolest character next to Ichigo and some of the captains, and Ishida in the series. Urahara was the sole reason i wanted to watch it in the first place, "Mr Hat n' Clogs!" But as the anime started to progress i started to love all of them. There is really no character i hate...okay maybe two...
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, right now, if you didn't see one of my last avatars, my favorite Bleach character right now is Abarai Renji and his Zanpakuto, Zabimaru. That sword is just Bad Ass! It's kind of turning into a toss up right now though.

My second favorite and close to first is the Shinigami Captain ?Zenpachi? I think his name is....The guy with the 'special Eyepatch'. I mostly like him do to he is one of the very few Anime characters that I find both interesting and I have the right build to do a good cosplay of as them.
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to cosplay Urahara so bad, but i look horrible blond...maybe id do Ichimaru Gin xPIt wont happen... My favorite three of the whole series has to be Urahara, ichigo, ishida...followed by Gin, Byakuya, and of course, Renji for the captains and vice captains and such.

Zenpachi is cool! Yachiru (sp?) and him...its so cute... Although his hair is something out of this world xD; Bells? Come on....but his interaction with ichigo is hilarious, in the later chapters. And hes so amazingly strong...and a lovable character, psychoness aside...
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still believe that Rukia is a sex object. But I'm behind on the series, I'll get to it >_>

Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

aisuru wrote:
I still believe that Rukia is a sex object. But I'm behind on the series, I'll get to it >_>

XD

I have nothing to say about that comment. ^_^

--

I wouldn't worry about losing interest Punch... there's a major twist coming up soon. Well... it's something I never expected. Really, I never saw it coming. o_o

The part with Kenpachi in the manga really freaked me out, Tite Kubo's way of drawing him was just... freakish. Good fight, and there are even better ones coming up... it makes it verrry hard to believe the next plot arc will be as good, although so far the manga's been great.

My favorite shinigami are Renji (*drool*), Uruhara, Yoriuchi (the scenes with Ichigo... and her... naked, hilarious ^_^), Aizen, and Tousen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Yoriuchi (the scenes with Ichigo... and her... naked, hilarious ^_^),

Yes, Very funny. lol

Also the battle with him and Kenpachi was awsome....Ok, time for a few spoilers. Um unless you're up to at least episode 44 then you may not want to read the below.

SPOILERS

It was cool how It looked like Ichigo lost the battle with Kenpachi for the episodes ending.

The whole scene with the Captain who fights Chado with the flower peddals and how it looked like he decapitated him toward the end.

And of course Youruichi's intervention when Byakuya was about to tear Ichigo to shreads with his Zanpakuto. So cool.... Wish the Flash step was really possible XD.

END SPOILERS

There, got that off my chest.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The following post might contain mild spoilers. ^^

The captain with the flowers (I'm at a loss for his name...) has a really awesome fight coming up... maybe five to ten episodes from now. ^_^ I won't give any major details though. Also Byakuya does something mildly surprising near the climax... his Ban Kai is quite awesome. ^^

Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Captain with flowers: SHUNSUI. He is AWESOME. And has there been any show of Nanao's (Vice-Cap) abilities so far? That would motivate me to catch up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 2 of 29

Jump to: