Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Inu yasha
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know.... I always like Takahashi Rumiko for her works (like Ranma) but I think Inu Yasha is a so-so anime. Decent, yes, but not special.

The thing I like most about the anime is Kikyo's seiyuu (voice actress), Noriko Hidaka, which voice is great whether she's acting or singing (she also done the voice of Akane in ranma and Seta Soujirou in Rurouni kenshin)

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Inuyasha pretty much but i'm actually reading the Books...
Also i have the PS2 game
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone but me been keeping up with the Manga lately? I recently read all of the post anime chapters last month and have been reading them weekly for about three or four weeks. Seems I came in just in time becasue the final battle has begun!

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, seriously, it's STILL going on?

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup, Chapter 530 just came out yesterday. It's got about another ten weeks left if everything keeps going on.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I stopped reading around volume 40....whatever the last chapter in that volume is supposed to be
(although I do have volumes 41-44 just sitting over there thanks to my dad thinking I was still keeping up with it...they're just still sealed and all)

o.o is the dang thing finally gonna finish?? I guess I'll pick it up again once the last volume comes out...seriously...
cuz I mean.....already around where I stopped they already down to knowing where most of the last shards are...they seem to keep going off on unimportant side trips and stuff...geez stop doing that for pete's sake!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And people STILL care about it?

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
And people STILL care about it?
Hahahah! I'm just probably gonna go and pick up the last volume or something just to see whatever happened between Kagome and "Inuyasha's wish" and not actually read everything in between you know.

I mean...I can sort of guess what happens but it's better to know what officially happens at the end before fangirls and fanboys happen to corner you into such a discussion. (no offense if that came off as sounding offensive)

And like my dad says alot (probably half-sarcastically though):
If you want to read a long manga series/story what you do is read the first volume and last volume and if you like both then you can devote yourself to reading everything in between if you want.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hienshin

The Hope At Feathers...

11340 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Inuyasha is one of the best animes I have watched. :)

But I like more the japanese version,that's really good.

That's a habit.

Saved at the war,by Fang Fei...
Now I remember of my lost memories...
Helping my brother at the dojo,
I won't let anyone destroy the dreams of the sons of Fang Fei.
Crimson_Angel

13285 Potch
60 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Love it, love it, love it! Though it was ridiculously long....Oh well, it was worth it. Sesshomaru is one of my favorites! Nothing ever fazes him, which is kind of creepy, but awesome at the same time :D It's my favorite Anime, along with Fullmetal Alchemist.
fatalis

57507 Potch
9 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I loved it when I first started watching it (back before Cartoon Network picked it up) with subtitles and no adulteration of it's contents, but I could only watch it for so long. The constant flashback/catch-up episodes started to grate on my nerves, and the fact that every 20-30 episodes they revisited the Inuyasha/Kikyo events again and added and/or changed something everytime started to get annoying.

I liked the anime don't get me wrong, but just somethings about it I couldn't stand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: