Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NPC control changes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: NPC control changes Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Due to recent chages in the code I have made, each NPC controller can now manipulate NPC stats as they wish, including stuff like investment and regiment stats.

Thus, my previous comments about how these things don't change is no longer current.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is this just for NPC nation's members (like Nordeland, Pirates, etc) or it for human nations's members like Kage?

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For NPCs belonging to nations, you can ask Axiose and he will change the NPC member's tactics and investment choices, etc.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Soon the NPCs will control us all...

Does this mean NPCs randomnly invest in certain things? Or do they work towards a goal you set?
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

Does this mean NPCs randomnly invest in certain things? Or do they work towards a goal you set?

From what I understand, whoever it is that controls the respective NPCs will be the one who dictates what the NPCs invest in.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Agahnim wrote:
Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

From what I understand, whoever it is that controls the respective NPCs will be the one who dictates what the NPCs invest in.

Yeah I took ages to post and didn't see Vextor's reply. Thanks though. :)
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure Hanzo will have much fun plowing the fields of Seifu. Soon he shall develop gardening ninjutsu which can fell any foe, be they weeds or rabbits.

THings could get interesting with NPCs able ot change their tactics considering the unique natures of many of their regiments.

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

.......bugger.

Oh well, I guess it's for the best, and it will be useful for player nation's NPCs. So the secret board of shadowy figures that controls Nordeland can now change the NPC's regiment tactics to whatever they want?
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Think positively, Hawk Thanatos, it means that Nordeland can sweeten up their regions before you conquer them.

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can we ask Axiose to have our non-NPC units that have been given a blue moon fragment invest on our regions and change regiment tactics too?

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If they're not NPC's then this doesn't apply.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So basically this means that NPC nations battle units are now equal in every way to Player nation battle units in that they can change their tactics and perform region investment?

Does this mean we will be able to view all of the NPC user-groups from now on like the Nordeland groups which were recently revealed?

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Does this mean we will be able to view all of the NPC user-groups from now on like the Norðeland groups which were recently revealed?

No, why would it?

It just means that the person(s) that control the various NPC groups are able to change tactics and invest in regions. It's nothing really that any non-NPC player has control over.

The only thing you guys can do is to request (via me) tactics/investments to be changed on NPCs that are part of your nation.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: