Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I read about this movie coming out a few weeks ago, and it sort of grabbed my attention. I'm not a big fan of the first Fantastic Four movie, but it was entertaining enough for a single watch at the theater. I saw the teaser trailer for this movie today, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about what one could expect from it. You could also post your expectations for this movie as well, taking into account how you feel about the first one.

I'll probably be watching this movie when it comes out because quite frankly I love going to the movie theater, but I'd at least like to read what other people think of it first.

Have fun!
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I rather enjoyed the first Fantastic Four, despite what critics said. It's good to hear there making a sequel. I have no idea who's going to be the main villian in the movie. I never was a big fan of the fantastic four. I prefer any villian as long as it isn't doom.

Also, I'm crossing my fingers for a super hero cameo, even if its in the bloopers like in the orginal X-men. Common Spidey.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As if the awesome Torch-Surfer chase trailer wasn't enough, from what I've heard, it's confirmed Galactus is going to be in the movie.

This is gonna be great. Like maybe even Superman Returns great. Just know it. But I'm curious to see what Galactus's going to be like in the movie. Chances are the big puple guy who eats planets, but I think I've read somewhere that it might also be the fleet-large Ultimate Gah-Lak-Tus. Whatever it turns out to be, hope they don't mess it up....
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From what I've read of the initial script it'll be the Ultimate Gah-Lak-Tus Hive Mind to make the appearance and not super, giant space-man with purple pants.

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
From what I've read of the initial script it'll be the Ultimate Gah-Lak-Tus Hive Mind to make the appearance and not super, giant space-man with purple pants.

:shock:

DANG! :mrgreen:
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aw seeing the big purple man Galactus would have been so much better, but who am I to judge? But a sequel is goood enough even if it'll be just the Ultimate Gah-Lak-Tus and not thee GALACTUS *sigh*

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whos playing the Silver Surfer? Anyone know?
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Doug Jones plays Norrin Radd aka Silver Surfer. He also played Abe Sapien in Hellboy and both the Faun and the Pale Man in Pan's Labyrinth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: