Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

clive

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jowy blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: clive Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hi
excuse me can someone write what elza said to clive before she died becuase i dont remeber
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wrong forum, kiddo.

The last thing Elza says is, "Elza: "You did good, boy... But, remember... You still couldn't do it... You couldn't catch me..."

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

topic moved; next time, pay attention to where you post; it keeps mods from getting pissed at you for not following rules.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Umm... this may sound stupid or something... but why exactly do you want to know what she said to him? it ain't that important is it? or are you writing some osrt of fan fic and need that particular line or something I don't know... just wandering and my curiousity got the better of me...

JNX out
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe he doesn't just want the last line, but the last confrontation in general. I can understand wanting to know, but not wanting to sit through a whole knew game just for the sake of Clive's quest. I can understand that. It that's the case, you can find the full conversation at Suikosource.

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophie Marceau wrote:
The last thing Elza says is, "Elza: "You did good, boy... But, remember... You still couldn't do it... You couldn't catch me..."

:cry: *sniffs* That was a beautiful piece of acting right there Sophers. *sniff* BRAVO! :P

Check out this link for all the information needed on the Clive sub-quest including what they say at the meetings. Thread closed!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: