Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

new grassland leader(Post Suikoden III)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which grassie leader did you like best(the 6 clans)
Hugo of the Karaya Clan
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Dupa of the Lizard Clan
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Sana of the Chisa Clan
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Yuiri of the Alma Kinan Clan
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
the duck chief of the Duck Clan
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: new grassland leader(Post Suikoden III) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

okay big mistake on the old one but how about a new one then?

no Safir Clan

still my vote goes for Lucia same reason...

...hot but this is post Suikoden III so no Lucia but anyway my vote is Yuiri because she's...

...hot

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i vote for duck chief

lol!!!!

hahahahaha Duck Rule grassie!!

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gotta love the duck but Yuiri is just .h.o.t.
anyway she's the next best thing for me as Lucia isn't a chief anymore
but gotta agree with you ducks rule

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted Yuiri here as sort of a personal preference.

I was never really that a fan of Hugo, Sana didn't interest me at all either. I felt that Shiba would make a better leader than Dupa, and the Duck Chief... that's another matter.

So yeah, I'd vote for Yuiri. :D

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Archy wrote:
I voted Yuiri here as sort of a personal preference.

I was never really that a fan of Hugo, Sana didn't interest me at all either. I felt that Shiba would make a better leader than Dupa, and the Duck Chief... that's another matter.

So yeah, I'd vote for Yuiri. :D

I have to disagree, Shiba first off couldnt have, because he's from the south... or something like that.. also, he seemed very military bent, as Dupa seemed more cunning and, understood humans it seemed a little more.. he was able to point out how borus loved chris among other things, I vote Dupa.

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuiri for me as well. I feel like she had a good head on her shoulders. She was wise, knowledgable, and despite some of the rituals, she cared for her people. Speaking of the rituals, she cared for the traditions of her clan, and of the Grasslands. She was quite a good character, in my opinion.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also voted for Yuiri.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, a character with less than 10 lines of dialogue and joins you about 2 minutes from the end, is winning... I find that....interesting.

call me judgemental, but I have a pretty good idea why she's winning.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Grassland do not have one leader, they are a land consisting of several tribes led by warriors, they don't obey one single person of power. That said, they usually come together to make decisions, which is why each tribal leader is nearly as important as the other.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

None of the above. All of the grasslands leaders, and in fact, everyone in Suikoden 3 was very lame and underdeveloped. Hugo was a very typical character. Young boy with a bladed weapon has problem and overcomes it through cliche means, Unknown duck, frigid woman with no dialogue and no plot involvment, old woman that babbles, or generic non-human #74625, who ever shall I choose?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sana. Wise, experienced by being the confidant of the former leader of the tribes, and she's not military. Chisha is self contained and peaceful and I think she could bring security and peace to Grassland based on what was made clear about her in the game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet Assassin wrote:
None of the above. All of the Grassland leaders, and in fact, everyone in Suikoden 3 was very lame and underdeveloped. Hugo was a very typical character. Young boy with a bladed weapon has problem and overcomes it through cliche means, Unknown duck, frigid woman with no dialogue and no plot involvment, old woman that babbles, or generic non-human #74625, who ever shall I choose?

And of course, every other suikoden is so bloody original when compared?...seriously, suikoden III is just as original/unoriginal as any other suikoden... calling something cliche, despite what you may have been told doesnt make you cool... :/ sorry...

And another thing, if anything Suikoden III is more original than most of the other suikodens, they changed up the battle system, lessened the rate of repeating characters....

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Scarlet Assassin was just saying that the characters to choose from are pretty dull. The Duck Clan leader however is in a league of his own as the greatest Suikoden character of all time.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He called the whole game generic... on a suikoden message board (to which I even think he's a moderator of) WTF!?! how is that acceptable? I dont go into the barbie horse adventure message boards and troll them... no matter how much I dislike their game..

500 Potch
35 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oddly enough i liked Dupa the best. He has great strength and is a strong and bold leader of the Lizard Clan. I respect the Lizard Clan the most because they have great honor and respect for themselves and their enemies. When your in the Great Hollow the Lizards are actually very nice considering someone just snuck into their lair and murdered their former Chief. Dupa demonstrated great leadership in chaotic time. He was loyal and a inexspensible member of the Grassland Alliance against Harmonia.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: