Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 5 - manga
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Suikoden 5 - manga Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I read some unofficial information on Suiko 5 manga. Does anybody have any information, pictures etc?
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wasn't aware there was one.

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup never heard of one before

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The nearest thing I can think of is the Suikoden V Anthology comics, but I don't think it's a retelling of the Suikoden V plot like the Suikoden III manga. Possibly a batch of side-stories?

If I could get some scans, I'd have them translated and get some info down maybe but, c'est la vie.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Basel

34652 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fans in Japan enjoy an electronic version on their mobile phones. As of 2007.01.12, 10 issues were released.
URL: http://www.konami.jp/mobile/d53/index.html
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

why is it called "castle of dawn" or somesuch? which 10 events were included other than the escape from sun palace that's shown and is it continous? It doesn't look to be drawn by the original lead artist Fujita but looks alot like the works of Mizuki Fuuju who was in the first 3 anthology comics but have since then stopped doing that, who's the artist?
Hiku

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well there are only these Suikoden V Anthology comics that I know of.

They have some gorgeous artwork though. I really want these.

Music | Kingdom Hearts OC ReMix - Above the Rising Falls
Game | Suikoden V
Anime | Death Note
Next: ????
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the third cover. Nice romantic background image of Ferid and Arshtat. Then right at the bottom corner we have the insane Miakis.

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Somone at Konami stars posted a ton of scans of the manga: http://shuxion.freehostia.com/

Just click on Lucretia, and then look for the SV Manga headings.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd really like the issue which has a scene with Hazuki, Belcoot and Marina, I'd like to harvest the Hazuki artwork. I know http://shuxion.freehostia.com/ has a picture or two of that scene, but I'd really prefer them in better quality.
shuxion

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
I'd really like the issue which has a scene with Hazuki, Belcoot and Marina, I'd like to harvest the Hazuki artwork. I know http://shuxion.freehostia.com/ has a picture or two of that scene, but I'd really prefer them in better quality.

You aren't the only one......SIGH. Trust me nobody is more frusturated at the quality then I am. SIGH :-(
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I'd like to harvest the Hazuki artwork.

which part did you want? there is not a good shot of her in that entire section, the one of her on the top right hand side of first page is okay but it's really close up and you can't even really tell who it is without reading further. I didn't really like that artist's work, his/her characters all looked alike.
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really want those manga, they look awesome.
As far as I can tell, I'd guess the content does adhere rather much to the game, though there could be some side-stories.

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hrm, I wonder if they'll ever release them in english! I really like artwork hehehee. I wish there was a bigger scan of that cover with the dragon cavalry, they're so cute!

-My DeviantArt-
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I took some shots of them a while back:
http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12165&start=0

There is pretty much no way in hell those will be made into english but I thought they were really worth the money it cost to order. it's hard to find cool gensosuikoden stuff cheap outside of japan but you'd get alot of great things to see with these books even if you can't understand everything.

what about the phone manga though? I thought that was what this topic was suppose to be about, how's that coming? how many are out so far and anyone have them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: