Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Theater
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Suikoden Theater Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the William Tell play, what determines if the son gets hit or not? Everytime I try it with Guillaume as the son he always get hit, but one of the guides in gamefaqs lists his line when he doesn't get hit.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do believe it has to do with the archer you use (Roland or Jacques) stats or perhaps accuracy skill level, and maybe a tad bit of chance, This is a guess, as this also has baffled me, perhaps someone can confirm this...

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Depends on the characters you use, I guess it has something to do with their overall acting capability(i.e. if they're lousy actors, the kid gets hit, if not the apple gets hit). :?

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

redxa3 wrote:
Depends on the characters you use, I guess it has something to do with their overall acting capability(i.e. if they're lousy actors, the kid gets hit, if not the apple gets hit). :?

I would think so too, but for the archer, there are only two choices, and well how is the kid gonna make a difference?

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tried it with all four archers (Jaques, Roland, and the Alma Kinan girls) but Guillaume always gets hit. If I try a different kid like Hugo, he never gets hit. I'm not sure if it has to do with the archer or the kid. It can't be based on states because all my characters ar at least on level 50 and had maxed out bujutso training.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seraphblade wrote:
I tried it with all four archers (Jaques, Roland, and the Alma Kinan girls) but Guillaume always gets hit. If I try a different kid like Hugo, he never gets hit. I'm not sure if it has to do with the archer or the kid. It can't be based on states because all my characters ar at least on level 50 and had maxed out bujutso training.

lol well there goes my theory, I can understand shooting guillaume, who the hell likes guillaume anyway?

any way, try it over and over, perhaps you've just been unlucky.

and good luck to you! (I reccomend using jacques)

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Andarc wrote:
lol well there goes my theory, I can understand shooting guillaume, who the hell likes guillaume anyway?
(I reccomend using jacques)

That statement resumes for me the whole moral of suikoden III lol

I think I remember too it had to do with the archers. I think Jacques was the right guy, but Guillaume always got hit.
Flik_19

500 Potch
35 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ya Guillaume always gets hit for sure. Maybe it's cuzz he's to tall to be a kid. Or just because he's a shady character that is into little girls and fights little kids. Lol i enjoy him getting hit.
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I enjoyed letting him get hit by Jaques, but if he must get hit, why would he have a line for a part where he doesn't get hit. That's what is bothering me. Oh well.

Jefferson also gets hit by the arrow. I haven't tried all the archers on him yet though. Does anyone else know who gets hit, so I don't have to try with every character. I'm trying to see if there are characters that get hit by the arrow sometimes and doesn't in other situations.
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dude I definetely think it has something to do with their acting ability.. but for the hell of it I checked it out and played Suikoden 3 again only to think of something so funnt...Guillaume getting hit by an arrow and bleeding to death(pure sadistic :oops: )

Anyways I cheacked it out with the guys who played as kids and this is what I though : I think it is their acting ability, if they're good actors, they dont mess up if they are bad actors, too bad( I guess the reason why they get hit is that lousy actor's may move too much).. I tried it with Romeo and Julite, good actors = the stage lives...use Marthe = man I pity the castle, it crumbles...

:shock: :? 8-)

Valence Turmeil
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, I tried the Romeo and Juliet play with Watari and Ayame. I feel sorry for the people who have to actually sit there. It was pitiful...

Having a play with only dogs was funny when I first tried it.
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's fun to watch, I'll try that

Valence Turmeil
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man I love the S2 play in S3... and Romeo and Juliet with Hugo and Chris.... priceless...

Luc's Magicians

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, it's funny when Guillaume gets hit because he's all faithful in the archer.

I wonder what's the point having those dogs for every position.
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Humor I guess, I mean the entire play is for humor right?

Valence Turmeil
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: