Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fire Emblem

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Fire Emblem Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey where i can find FE pics?

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First off whats a fire emblem pic. You mean like the fire rune picture like what are used for new topics.
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here

FE pics

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, but not really discussion material. Closed.
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll re-open this thread simply because I'm a fan of Fire Emblem and there is quite a bit to be discussed about the game.

MIB wrote:
First off whats a fire emblem pic. You mean like the fire rune picture like what are used for new topics.

Hahaha, Fire Emblem is a game....as a matter of fact, it is a game where my name derives from...well one of the games in the saga. Seeing those pictures up there, I just realised that there are Fire Emblem releases for the Gamecube? I've only played it on Game Boy Advance so far and it is somewhat of a mix between Advance Wars (also a DAMN cool game) and Shining Force (one of my all time favourites). Its a tactical RPG with a few twists though.

Very enjoyable game with a single problem that almost sent that Game Boy flying through a wall at a few stages. ALL your weapons have durability and can only be used a certain amount of time before the break. Now I'm fine with that, but the problem lies in the fact that YOU CANNOT BLOODY REPAIR YOUR WEAPONS!!! I mean come on......what a pain in the ass getting a rare weapon when 20 hits afterwards it breaks. Bleh!

Well anyways, I was just curious who else was a fan of this marvellous series, how many games you played (how many are there in total btw? And what systems are they all for?) and finally what initially made you love the game? Discuss!!! :wink:
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Fire Emblem! I'm impatiently awaiting the second (NA) installment for Gameboy Advance and the game for Game Cube. I loved he (though I never beat it >_<) The only problem, and insanely frustrating thing about the game wasthat when one of your characters died, they were gone forever. Being the <semi> prefectionist I am, I always had to restart the game when one of my characters died. It also didn't help that you needed some charcters later for sidequests (or to get even more characters) That was the ne thing I found very annoying, otherwise a great game for GBA, and I would definatly recommend it.
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha, yea well I'm a perfectionist myself and I too had to reset when any of my characters died, which was a pain half of the time, but I'd usually sent the quick agile Thieves and Myrmidons into the heat of the battle as those guys would dodge anything thrown their way and double hit and critical often. Matthew, Guy and Raven simply OWN!!!

I still think the weapon breaking was a bigger pain in the ass than the loss of characters since resetting made that escapable. Its kind of like when you lose a star in Suikoden. As for the second game.....are you talking about Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones? Isn't that out already in the states??? I'm sure Japan released it but I'm positive I saw some of the ENGLISH TRANSLATION screenshots on the internet. I too am awaiting that game with great anticipation but hopefully it hits PAL shores some time soon.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Fang wrote:
I'll re-open this thread simply because I'm a fan of Fire Emblem and there is quite a bit to be discussed about the game.

Which has been and will continue to be discussed here. The last post isn't even a week old.

So, allow me to say it again. Closed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: