Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

S3 music?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: S3 music? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there a website that has Suikoden 3's music?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There was a link to a site that had some suikoden music in my nations forum. I can't remember if it was Suikoden III though. I'll check it though then PM you.

EDIT: Sorry the site only had Suikoden I and Suikoden II music heres the link anyway, it has some really good stuff (music) on it.

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps1/index-sz.html
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If anyone has anymore sites please tell me.

And thanxs Man In Black that was a great site.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
karaya blue

2628 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know of any websites that might have Suikoden III music, but I do know a couple that have some stuff from Suikoden I and II. These websites don't have the original music, but they do have downloadable remixes created by various musicians.

Check out Overclocked Remix, which has two awesome remixes from Suikoden I. Just run a search for "Suikoden" and you should be able to find them. One of the songs is a relaxing, Celtic-type remix of the Warrior's Village theme (at least that's what I think it is), while the other song is a trance/techno remix of the Great Forest theme.

The other website, VG Mix, has a couple of Suikoden remixes as well. One of them is the same song from OCR (the Great Forest remix), but the other two are different. There's a cool, mellow remix combining themes from Suikoden I and II. The other song (which I haven't listened to yet) is a Christmas remix of themes from Lunar 2: Eternal Blue and Suikoden II.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Downloading Mp3's is considered illegal. If you like the Suikoden 3 music, please buy it. You can find the OST at [url=http://www.gamemusic.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/GMOStore.woa/wa/Produc tDetail?pid=10678&cid=1048&did=101"]GameMusic.com[/url], AnimeNation, many brick and mortar anime/game stores, and even on Ebay (though you have to watch out for bootlegs there).

As it is against the forum's CoC to discuss illegal things (including swapping music), this thread is closed.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: