Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anime game.... test your skill here!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woot, 5709.95m. ^^ It was really dissapointing, I had him flying at some crazy speed and he hit one of the girls that stops 'im instantly. -_- Even so, I still got a great score. *runs off to bookmark page*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay... keep enjoying this game!!! don't let it die!!! it is truly a good flash game based on anime... most anime flash game that I have come accross are role playing... which may sound good but playing it is a different story... of course they are found at enwgrounds... but this one was from a mate in boxtorrents hehehe... what I get I must share!!! lol

I remember getting over seven thousand... but have no proof therefore don't deserve anything for it other than you guys thinking that I didn't... oh well...

JNX out
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, to me, the factor that determines your high score would be luck. Wherever, there is randomness, if there is such a word, Only your luck will pull you through.

BUt i have not heard of this Nanaca. Can you explain more on it, JNX?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha... well yeah it's all about luck... or is it? sometimes it is based on what You do as well... meaning, you see that the next box coming is the colour green... you are falling down? is there nothing you can do about it? wrong, you must click the left mouse button... and a girl on a bike (from the beginning) will teleport behind you and if you're going downwards then she will hit you at an angle going upwarsd with a boost :) this means that You yourself are doing something to change something so you are not just relying on luck in the game and leaving it... i think...

Nanaca... I don't think that's the animes name... in fact, I don't even know what nanaca is... that game is also on another site, someone in gametalk showed it recently, I asked what anime is that from and asked a bunch of other questions like can I find this game in english... but nobody knows where or the answer... :evil: oh well...

JNX out
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I read on the Information part of the game, and it's a game based on a hentai series. Nanaca is the main character (I think).
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OH! :shock:
JNX! How could you?! You bring this filth into our decent forum! Blasphemy! :x

haha, just kidding!

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's... a hentai? :shock: I am sorry... I saw nothing that had any offensive or inappropriate thing in it... all I saw was a great anf fun game... hehehe, well lets just ignore that minor information since there is no sign of hentai in the game nor is there even any sign of ecchi in the game so yay... :D

JNX out
Spell Breaker

The Long Patrol

162411 Potch
122 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My top score is 17226.26m. And yes it does suck that I stop just a few feet away from one of the girls who gives a boost. :x
I like to launch the guy at high speed from a lower angle. It's risky, but you can cover a lot of ground pretty fast.

It was actually a pretty good run. I got one of those combos which makes the guy super bouncy and two of the combos with the girl who stops you.
And to save on bandwidth on sites that host the game, you can copy the swf file from your browser's cache and copy it to a convienent place. The file's called nanaca-crash_v106.swf or something of the like. Then you can just double-click it and the browser should open it up with no problems. You might have to associate the file type with IE or whatever; but I think that's all.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you so much spell breaker... you have just destroyed my will to play the game by getting such a rediculously high score... man why did you have to go and do that :cry: ... hahaha... well now that is the highest score I have ever seen... on that particular game that is... I wonder how many time you have tried... please, PLEASE don't tell me that that was one of your first few tries... hahaha, wow...

you stopped right before the girl with the kicks... that must have been painful hahaha... and another girl after her... the uppercut one, that one might have been another special combo, damn but still... passing fifteen thousand is just too much, I should just give up now seeing as my top ain't even half of what yours is hahaha...

Thanks for the tip in your post though... I wonder who will do that after seeing your high score... hey, bet you can't do that again LOL!!!

JNX out
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: