Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anime game.... test your skill here!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Anime game.... test your skill here!!! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey everyone, I have found an anime game and would like to share it with all you guys and gals here... (the link is at the bottom... or near it )

okay... firstyly, because you or most of you guys and gals can't read japanese I will explain things here... you are a girl on a bike (though you only see here for a few seconds) your aim is to charge and hit a guy as FAR as possibly... like track and field on a personal computer... what's so damn good about this game? there are lots of wierd things going on while the guy is bouncing away...

basically, you start off with a line moving in a 90 degrees thing... clicking the left button on your mouse will determine the angel you want to go at...then a coloured guage will come up... trying to click the left button on your mouse when the guage is near the end means lots of power in your attack

after your guy has been hit and sent flying across the endless field, you encounter certain people waiting to be hit by the guy... if your guy hits another guy he will either slow down/ go at a lower angel/ go at a higher angel... no matter what it's bad lol

there are ceratin girls you may BUMP into as well... there are two which are rather annoying, one runs away when you hit them and protects the next person you will hit... another annoyinh one, catches you and halts your movement... therefore stopping you from continuing... well she doesn't stop you but you grab her and END...

the other girls kick the guy and uppercut the guy sending him flying faster and higher... which is a good thing... a very funny and good thing lol

sometimes when you hit someone, the screen can freeze and say special for a few seconds... when this happens QUICKLY CLICK THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON!!! this will cause some girls to team up and knock the guy into the sky, more powerful than normal attacks...

also when you feel you are going to land into danger, click the left mouse button while in mid air... a girl should teleoirt next to you (the one on the bike from the beginning) and hit you at a angel either going up or down... this really helps when you are about to hit one of the annoying characters there... anyway Have fun!!!!

By the way... so far my high score is 3284.48m lol I know... it's not that far considering all you can do in it... but that was in my first few tries... So COME ON people... show me your scores!!! it's a great game!!!

[url]http://megami.starcreator.com/nanaca-crash/ [/url]

*EDITED X3 NOW!!!*

The url was messed up so I will try to correct it... OKAY now I can't correct it so I think you guys and gals should just copy and paste it into your search bars and play it... sorry...

JNX out
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Strange game...

After 4 tries my high score is 2479.47m

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is actually pretty effin sweet JNX, good find!

I've played five times and can only get to 209 Meters or so. Then again, I didn't really read the instructions too thoroughly, so I will now.

Good job.

EDIT: Woo-Hoo! 2458.42! I knew I could do it. I added this very simple, but very addictive game to my favorites menu. Now that that's done it's time to get busy, but I still have time before I go out.
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://img172.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img172&image=animegamescores7gx.png

Highest score for me so far, 2651.94m. I'll keep trying! :twisted: I have to agree with Ice, this is a great game, nice!

Edit: I got a new high score: 2939.64m

http://img204.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img204&image=gamescore0vk.png

Last edited by Keriaku on Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice game man,i enjoy playing and watching flash,and i've never seen this one.Another one for my collection. :D Oh and by the way.......EDITED*2443.40m* TT.TT

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YES! I played this game a couple of days ago. So amazingly fun.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am so glad that so far all of you enjoy the game lol okay then, now that I know you like that one, whatever else I find I might as well share them with you guys and gals as well then :P ... I am going to try again...a friend of mine got 5986.99... :shock: that's right no joking here... he must have got the special five times in a row or something...

The best special there is has been confirmed... it is a risky one... you have to get caught by the woman who would normally stop you and end the game... sometimes the special lands on her... and when it does, all the girls in the game including her attack the guy LOL...

carrying enjoying bredrens

*Edit*

I noticed that I wrote something wrong... first in the beginning, you click and HOLD the left mouse button in the angle you want, then you let go at the amount of power that you want as well... lol that will be all...

JNX out
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got a really high score, my best yet: 8119.42m

http://img82.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img82&image=bestgamescore3ud.png

I also got a really good height score, I submitted it to go on the Record list, 343.91m

http://img82.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img82&image=bestheightrecord2xh.jpg
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:shock: DAMN!!! :shock: That's the highest score I have seen yet... lol you must have repeatedly got special... there are specials that turn the flying guy red, which means he WON'T stop even when he encounters the gal that he holds... and the orange colour makes him BOOST everytime he hits the floor... when red, it comes off as soon as he gets that holding woman but when he goes orange... it runs out in around thrity seconds or something like that...

JNX out
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fun game.
I sucked earlier but then I got this combo that turned him yellow and I got my highest score: 6509.48m
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... we have a new high score from a bredren in boxtorrents... the high score goes above ten thousand lol... the person does have a picture to prove it and well... I ain't going to lie, I gain nothing out of it so there ya go...

I have tried to play it a few times again recently... but couldn't even pass five thousand... I did pass six thousand once, but didn't click on 'Ort Scrn' and it was at college... but I will do it again, print the screen and paste it up here as proof... even if any of you guys and gals already believe me, I need to still put proof up JUST for the record and myself lol...

I have turned the man orange and red only... I have done all the combos possible or at least all the special combos and stuff mentioned and discovered by fellow forum go-ers at least from boxtorrents and gamtalk and of course this forum lol

I managed to get the guy up to four hundred and something metres high... I got a special combo twice in a row, and hit a man getting angle up after boucing a couple of times and using my teleport air boost thing... lol not intionally done though HAHAHA...

JNX out
karaya blue

2628 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man... I couldn't stop laughing when I first played that bicycle game. That poor guy had no idea that he was gonna be catapulted to the next century.

I played for half an hour, and the best score I could get was 5142.94 meters. I keep hitting that girl with glasses, and she always stops the guy in his tracks. :evil:

Really fun game. Thanks for posting this, JNX.
GreyCydranth

Felis Silvestris

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this game is great, the poor guy. thanks JNX

my score was 1819.64, gotta get higher. mwahaha.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No problem... glad you guys and gals like this anime game hehehe... of course there are more... hehehe

anyway, haven't played it in a long time and haven't replied here in a long tim either... hmmm... I think I will play this when I get home... I am at college at the moment so I really can't... hehehe... laters

JNX out
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, this game is soooooooo fun! Concerning my record, i'm proud to have kicked that guy over 6 kilometers.....more specifically, 6679.48 meters. Yay for me. I wish i could understand Japanese, then i could understand what those profiles are about. And why does she continuously keep running him over for. :lol:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: