Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Vickie from Yaoi-Con2004
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Vickie from Yaoi-Con2004 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I met this really cool Vickie cosplayer at Y-con, and she reffered me to this site, but I didn't get her contact info. I was the Miroku. This is just me trying to do so, so if you are here, hi.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yaoi...con? :shock:

*hopes that isn't what he thinks it is*

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Never heard of a viki cosplayer who frequents this site, but not everyone tells us everything about themselves. Whoever it is, reveal yourself!
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lunarblade wrote:
Yaoi...con? :shock:

*hopes that isn't what he thinks it is*

*knows what you are thinking*...even my favorite artist mentioned that in her website!!

But anyways, welcome to SARS
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would say it was vickifanatic, but he's a he. Not a she.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*coughs politely and steals any extra Es or Cs in Viki's name before the Fanatic has some sort of heart attack or something*

Yes, Yaoi-con is exactly what you think it is. Just be thankful you didn't go to Otakon with your girlfriend and a gaggle of other girls who couldn't shut up about yaoi. They definately knew how to make a guy feel insecure at that con, that's for certain.
Mekou

9500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh ^^; I admit I'm a supporter of yaoi but I'm not really the "OMG squee!" type fangirl. At least, not all the time and in the annoying sense. I know when to shut up about it when it's making people uncomfortable. -__-

Another cosplayer? That's awesome! ^_^ hehe

If you happen to find pics of this person dressed as Viki I'd like to see them. ^.^
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My girlfriend wasn't normally an OMG Squee! girl either, except when she got together with a few particular friends. Course, she's not my girlfriend anymore, so I probably won't have to deal with her turning into an OMG Squee! any time soon ;)
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Obviously I meant no offense to any who like that kind of stuff...it just makes me a wee bit uneasy, that's all. :?

Sinocard wrote:
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah... those things make me feel the same way... same goes with that otakon and shotokons... rather... nevermind... anyway welcome to suikox.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
Just be thankful you didn't go to Otakon with your girlfriend and a gaggle of other girls who couldn't shut up about yaoi. They definately knew how to make a guy feel insecure at that con, that's for certain.

Heh. I had to deal with that. I met up with a couple of friends at Otakon. On the last day a few of the girls were trying to show me this damn yaoi art that they commissioned somebody to draw. @_@

Yaoi con sounds scary.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My only beef with yaoi is that when your girl is going on and on about the "pretty" characters, it makes you feel really insecure. That's it. They're allowed to enjoy what they like, and they're welcome to it.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, Yes, i too feel that i'm not as pretty as i thought i would be. :lol:

ok, Yaoi is wierd to me. But i'm guessing that girls don't really get us guys and our love for girls...on girls. If they do, good for them.

I have a good friend who loves yaoi. She even has a friend who writes out these stories. Me and my other guy buddies don't mind. We might make fun of her at times, but it's all harmless joking around.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She had a little Suikoden art booth at the con. Was also dressed as crazy guy from Last Exile whose name currently escapes me.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She obviously has good taste then, I love that anime. :D

Sinocard wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: