Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite music (S1, S2, S3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your favorite music from 1, 2 and 3
Ceremonial Runis (S3)
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Luca Blight Battle (S2)
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Neclord Battle (S2)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Theme for advancing army (S1)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Suspician (S2)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Major Battle theme (S3)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Major Battle theme (S2)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Flashback (S3)
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

karaya blue

2628 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a few favorite themes from Suikoden, mainly the first game's soundtrack. I really enjoy listening to the theme in Antei. During my first play through the game, I remember liking the themes from Rikon and the other city (forgot the name) in Millich's domain. Then, when I arrived in Antei, the music there was so different from the other two towns. Felt like I just arrived at some exotic place that was bustling with activity. It was an unexpected surprise.

My other favorite theme is "An Old Irish Song". Whenever I think of the Dragon Knights, that's the song that pops up in my head. The trumpets at the beginning sound so regal, and the rest of the song is serene, yet strong. Really describes the Dragon Knights, who are a proud people, gentle and caring with their dragons. Yet, when the trumpets call for battle, they become fierce warriors. Yeah, I like this theme. :mrgreen:
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I remember liking the themes from Rikon and the other city (forgot the name) in Millich's domain.

incase you want to know its Teien.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
karaya blue

2628 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah, that's it! Thanks. I always have a hard time remembering the names of those towns, especially since Millich decided to change all of them when he took over.
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really have no idea what its called, but the theme in Suikoden III that plays in Alma Kinan is very beautiful. I believe it also plays in a few of the small fields and forests, like the Yaza plain. I have only played III, so this is the best I have heard from the series.

I also like the music that plays during the nitfy opening video. That's a really cool music video for Suikoden III, although I was kind of looking forward to seeing all of those FMVs occur in the game :(
Jurhael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've always loved the town themes for Antei and Teien. They're just flat out beautiful.

There's some other themes that I do like, but I'll remember them when I hear them.
karaya blue

2628 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Hot Ice wrote:
I also like the music that plays during the nitfy opening video. That's a really cool music video for Suikoden III, although I was kind of looking forward to seeing all of those FMVs occur in the game :(

I can't believe I forgot about that theme! I agree, the music and the opening movie for Suikoden III is incredible... When I first popped the disc into my PS2, I was blown away by that intro. The animation was fluid and vibrant, really jaw-dropping. The music, of course, sealed the deal. I don't even know what language it's in, or even if it's a real language, for that matter. But the song conveys such a feeling of struggle, conflict, and most importantly, it paints a picture of what the game is all about.

I was also waiting to see some of those scenes play out in the game, especially the one with Ace ripping a bunch of monsters apart. Too bad Konami didn't use bits of anime as cut scenes... and most of the events in the intro aren't in the game. :(
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its a toss between Gothic Neclord from S2 and the Major Battle Theme in S2.
I voted for Gothic Neclord.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Soo many... I can hardly think.

GS1
Castle
Neclord

GS2
Opening
Rokkaku
Rockaxe
Neclord

GS3
Opening

That's off the top of my head, I love so many of them ...

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

These are my favorites from each game:

S1:
Dragons Den
Teien
early HQ music

S2:
Luca Blight battle
Gothic Neclord
Greenhill (imprisoned city)

S3:
the song they play when you are at Amur and have to rush back to burning Karaya (like a more speeded up version of the regular music)
Alma Kinan
Opening

EDIT: Forgot about Suikoden IV

S4:
The final battle music
The music that playes when Flare is in your party at Obel
Razril
Na Nal

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details

Last edited by MMan9000 on Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite Music isn't there.. I loved the Music in Zexan Forest when your walking around.. Wow its amazing! very cool ! its liek a relaxing type that gos with the area perfectly!
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a couple of tunes in mind.

S1

-Qlon Temple

S2

-the panicky-like song that's only played when the Unicorn Brigade is first attacked (don't know the name)
-Luca Blight battle
-Neclord battle
-Beast Rune battle
-regular battle
-second world map theme
-Greenhill Town (very academic sounding)
-Leknaat theme

S3

-Opening song
-Rincar final battle

S4 (highlight below)

-naval battles during 1st half of game
-when you're helping Obel's citizens escape with Flare in your party, or when you're on the path before stealing the elves' antidote

From the poll, I voted Neclord's battle. Luca Blight's theme is up there, but Neclord's fight was more entertaining, while Luca's fight was more challenging.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kira Yamato, I think you're referring to Passacaria...

For me, i think the best ones are:

S1 - Over the World, Dragon's Den, Passacaria...

S2 - Retrospection, Reminiscence, Orrizonte, Their Star (leknaat), Passacaria...

S3 - Old Castle by the Lake, The Planting Festival, In Search of a Hero, On a Journey, and somewhere in there is Vinay del Zexay's theme....

:mrgreen:

Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Although it isn't there I would have to say Suikoden II's theme. Followed in by the song that plays when Gremio dies in Suikoden I :cry: That song is really sad, but then again they composed it to be moving.
Jeane

Rune Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Reminisence. Although, I've heared it called retrospection o-o;
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What happened to http://suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=178 ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: