Suikoden United and Irenic Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where is Flare on the final night? (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She and paula

EDIT: After all Paula was in the Crow's nest at the begining. Maybe they're talking about the Hero or another character

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
J2k

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, i did a THOROUGH check last night. I looked all over before talking to Lino and again after id talked to everyone else.

Shes not there UNLESS

I didnt check the ornament room with certain sets (unlikely, but its one of the things i couldnt do cos i dont have all the sets - although can you even change at that point?)

I didnt check the bath with all the murals although i did check obels mural, which woulda been the most likely one.

At that point i didnt have the fancy garb from lino's room.

So if shes there it will be one of the above, lino's clothes sound the most likely but they do serve their own purpose with an ending.

The only other thing i can think of is she appears if you fufil some conditions. IE certain levels, certain sidequests or what not. BUT i did the major sidequests and Flare was level 50+ as was Lino

I really think shes been left out. As for Ramada he wasnt on the ship before and Rene has moved to the saloon, but other than that everyone else is there except flare.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'm guessing she was forgotten.
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ayreon wrote:
You can find that white door in the second deck corridor,just behind Rakgi.There are many theories about that sealed door,but i think it must be the restroom or just a door Tov used when he was building the ship.

Anyways,i still can't find Flare,but ill keep trying.
i would think that since it is a 5 deck ship and Ragiki is standing right next to it that it would be the exit when you are docked at a port i didn't think it was Tov's "mystery door" it just seems to make the most sense in that particular place.

besides flare the only other person i didn't find on the ship was Eugene and since no one has mentioned him as missing hes on the ship somewhere. does anyone know where?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
J2k

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Patriarch wrote:
besides flare the only other person i didn't find on the ship was Eugene and since no one has mentioned him as missing hes on the ship somewhere. does anyone know where?

Eugene is where he always is. He's in the (i think its upper deck?) place where jango and brec and the girl with the fish t-shirt hang out. Up the stairs from the hero's room floor.

You just dont get a cutscene with him.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was kind of hoping maybe you'd get a flare scene on the new game + anyone checked that out with 108 stars both times? (I noticed someone mentioned trying it without 108 on the new game +)

Another tidbit, and this seems as good a place as any to ask, was that when I got Flare onto the boat/HQ and I went into Linos room whenever I walked up to her face she turned away, I thought it was odd so I kept doing it and she kept turning...Didn't notice anyone else doing this through the game so I thought it was a bit odd and I hoped someone could confirm it or prove I'm a bit insane. Cheers.
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

PF wrote:
I was kind of hoping maybe you'd get a flare scene on the new game + anyone checked that out with 108 stars both times? (I noticed someone mentioned trying it without 108 on the new game +)

Another tidbit, and this seems as good a place as any to ask, was that when I got Flare onto the boat/HQ and I went into Linos room whenever I walked up to her face she turned away, I thought it was odd so I kept doing it and she kept turning...Didn't notice anyone else doing this through the game so I thought it was a bit odd and I hoped someone could confirm it or prove I'm a bit insane. Cheers.

Well, I'm playing through for the 3rd time (will get all 108 stars this time). Will post when I find out more about that scene.
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt they would put in such specific conditions just to find Flare. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make you get all 108 stars twice just to see one character at one point in the game. It is just very unlikely.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone's Grudge wrote:
I doubt they would put in such specific conditions just to find Flare. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make you get all 108 stars twice just to see one character at one point in the game. It is just very unlikely.

He's right, you know.

In all likelihood, if you want an in-universe reason why you can't locate Flare, it works out like a screwy comedy. Simply: When you're in her room, she's in your room. When you're in your room, she's back in room, having heard you went there. When you return, she's back in your room, because Lino En Kuldes told her that's where you went.

Sure it's whacky and screwy, but it's just as pluasible an explanation as any for what is obviously a simple oversight on the part of the developers.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
Everyone's Grudge wrote:

He's right, you know.

In all likelihood, if you want an in-universe reason why you can't locate Flare, it works out like a screwy comedy. Simply: When you're in her room, she's in your room. When you're in your room, she's back in room, having heard you went there. When you return, she's back in your room, because Lino En Kuldes told her that's where you went.

Sure it's whacky and screwy, but it's just as pluasible an explanation as any for what is obviously a simple oversight on the part of the developers.

Now that is by far a funnier in character explanation than anyone else has provided to date. I think I'm going to go with that, and drop on off this thread, since I think we've run it into the ground by this point :)
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Look i will say this once and only once she is in the war room because it is the only answer i have and it makes sence because

1.you can not find flare anywhere on the ship

2.the war room is locked

so the only thing i can say is that she is in the war romm doing what ever she wanted to do at that moment in time.

Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually that door leads to the 2nd floor of the item shop in the Great Forrest Village. That's where you'll find Flare.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Really thats where she is are you sure Mad Mage,

hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe she went shopping , or she went shopping for war supplies :roll: . maybe she ran away for the night . :roll:
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
1.you can not find flare anywhere on the ship

Wrong. Not that this topic needs to be revived, but I found out something rather interesting on this topic that I thought I might as well share. It seemed that I had started a new game plus over my old 108 game so I had to play this game again before I started Tactics. I got to this point in the game and I was curious about Flare. I looked everywhere on the ship and didn't find her until...

I talked to Reinhold. He offered a training battle, as is the norm and guess who showed up in the first battle? That's right, none other than Flare. That shows that she has to be on the ship. The war room was still locked after the battle so I assume the game developers just forgot to add her in. She had to have been on the ship somewhere and she wasn't in the war room. That just means she was forgotten I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: