Suikoden United and Irrational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Viki in IV!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
much in the way that the Jeanes are different people.

Has that been confirmed? or is that still speculation?

That is an interesting point I had not thought of. The idea that the two Viki's are different people and perhaps related.

Hmm maybe little Viki is an incarnation of big Viki's intelligence, and thus she is small because Viki is rather dumb having little intelligence. When big Viki sneezed the little one appeared so maybe she...sneezed her intelligence out of her head?

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
karaya blue

2628 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze's theory about the two Viki's being related is quite fascinating... I always assumed that the two were one and the same, with Little Viki being the younger version of Big Viki (though this doesn't explain the change in personality). I'll be honest that the thought of the two being sisters crossed my mind a few times, but I just disregarded it. However, I never even considered the possibility that the relationship could be something else, especially mother/daughter or granddaughter/grandmother. The idea that Little Viki could be from the past (mother or grandmother of Big Viki) would make sense and explain why she's much more mature then her older counterpart. Very interesting.

But then... TheNeclord brings up another great theory. Could Little Viki be an extension of Big Viki? Perhaps her personality has split into two? I like this idea as well... It's as if she's having some sort of internal struggle.

Man, does my head hurt from all the different possibilities. :x
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The multiple Jeane theory has never been confirmed by Konami, but its origins actually come from Murayama in the Suikoden 2 guide where he says, "Raura is a friend of that Jeane." Now whether he is using that in the sense of as opposed to another Jeane or is he is using it like, "That Blue Moon sure knows a lot about Suikoden", is not clear.

As for the Blinking Rune being a true rune, it's not. In Suikoden 2 you can get another one besides the one Viki has from a villager in the Rokkaku Hamlet.

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wiseman wrote:
The multiple Jeane theory has never been confirmed by Konami, but its origins actually come from Murayama in the Suikoden 2 guide where he says, "Raura is a friend of that Jeane." Now whether he is using that in the sense of as opposed to another Jeane or is he is using it like, "That Blue Moon sure knows a lot about Suikoden", is not clear.

The multiple Jeane theory -has- been confirmed, though. They've also stated that the women of Jeane's family "all look alike."
suiko4unofficial

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's what I think is Viki's Timeline in all Suikoden Games...

Suikoden IV - Suikoden II - > Suikoden I -> Suikoden III

In Suikoden IV... the epilogue says that Viki teleported herself during the Victory Banquet. When you meet Viki in Suikoden II, you'll see her holding a spoon and a fork and she'll wonder where's her meal....

After the Dunan Unification War ended, she attends another banquet but this time, she got herself drunk before she teleported herself. In suiko 1, you'll meet Viki in the forest and she looks like she's not in herself... meaning taht she's drunk?

-------------------------------
No evidence shown yet
-------------------------------
Finally, After the gate rune wars, she teleported herself without a trace... and she ends up in grasslands meeting Hugo, Chris, and GEddoe but with her little sibling.

- http://gaming-platform.com -
Webmaster of Gaming PLatform
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viki in II is teleporting directly in from Suikoden I. She often confuses Riou for Tir, and one of Richmond's investigations says that she said she was just at the Toran Liberation banquet.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

By odd "coincidence" she's been in each game in order. Not that hard a concept to swallow since we had to swallow the whole time traveling things years ago anyway.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes... She may have appeared in each game in order at very opportune moments. She's been here, there, everywhere and any timezone... She's practically integral in any Suikoden. I'd be really surprised if ever she was removed... Oh well...

But Little Viki being Viki's intelligence really might work... For all we knw, we could speculate that he was very smart long ago but accidentally sneezed out her brain and common sense... I could almost vaguely imagine her as an enemy... :mrgreen:

Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree that Viki goes through time but she did not come from S3. In that one when you meet she said wow almost the other side. So that means that we are either going to Falena or she goes from 4 to 3.

CLERKS
The Emissary Peregrine

First Corps of Royal Emissaries

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It can't be four to three though, right? You upload her GS2 data instead of no data...

-Will Rogers

Take the diplomacy out of war and the thing would fall flat in a week.

-Ibid.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You really can't count on Jeane remembering them taking a bath together even if Viki had done it in the past there is no way to be sure that it wasn't a different Jeane.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes... If Jeane's are different then that Jeane wouldn't remember anything about Viki. And only Viki would remember it.

And i don't see how she went from S4 to S3... It's just not feasible... :mrgreen:

Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

i don't see how she went from S4 to S3... It's just not feasible

She skips through time also you can think in only feasible ways when thinking about Viki :lol: . I think to find which game Viki has just came from is by listing to what she said when you meet.

CLERKS
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What isn't feasible is that her time skipping goes from 4 to 3. Especially since Konami's already said that she arrives in 3 immediately following the end of 2, and I am roughly certain SARSadmin has said they said the same thing about showing up in 4 from 3, not the other way around.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok... You may be right... I'm as confused as her now., But right now her order of appearance is very confusing. Maybe wwe could check in what order she goes through and possibly learn something. As for more theories about her, I'm too confused to even think of anything... :shock:

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: