Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Their Star Pod Cast (Test Run)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow... I never even imagined you with that accent. However, you'd do great as a news reporter. The content was hilarious though, and your comedic timing is amazing. I'm actually used to that pace of reporting since i listen to German news with the same.

I actualy could imagine this in VG channels like G4TV or something. Imagine John Layfield as a reporter for a VG program like this... This is pretty good stuff... I can't seem to get the image of JL in a seat discussing Suikoden to viewers... Ahhh, such is a dream, ne!

Good work, JL! Loving the discussion. Though i suppose people who know nothing of Suikoden wouldn't get it much... i liked the theorems you posted though. Something to get us thinking. Can't wait for the next one! :mrgreen:

Last edited by VikiFanatic on Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice work John, I swear as well that you did at first sound Swedish, you reminded me of a Swedish friend's accent I know. Good podcast though, lay off the theories. :evil:
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Aurelien totally owned me with that post; I only noticed this:

Quote:

The slowness of the first 30 seconds became more apparent if you compare it to the second 30 seconds. You can clearly hear that you sounded a bit "unsure" in the first 30 seconds (maybe you weren't really sure of what to say to open things up?) while you sounded more comfortable afterwards.

I assumed the part about you telling your name to be a mic glitch or something. Also, thanks to Trinity Edge to pointing out what the hell I was trying to say.

As I said it's good, I was just bitching because I know you like people bitching about your work as long as it serves a good purpose. The cadence issue didn't spoil my understanding of any of the topics you speak off though; I didn't mention that before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: