Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Harry potter Book 7 Title!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, that's nifty... it's funny how... adultish the adult cover looks... I do love the artsy feel that we've gotten state-side, though.

I've got my Snape stickers from Borders, you get them if you preorder the book by going into the actual stores here and declare that you believe that "Snape is a very bad man" or if you will "Trust Snape." I've got connections, so I've got a bunch of extras here and there. >_>

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yohn wrote:
Oh, that's nifty... it's funny how... adultish the adult cover looks... I do love the artsy feel that we've gotten state-side, though.

I've got my Snape stickers from Borders, you get them if you preorder the book by going into the actual stores here and declare that you believe that "Snape is a very bad man" or if you will "Trust Snape." I've got connections, so I've got a bunch of extras here and there. >_>

yeh I got my first HP book with the "adult cover" it just has a silluete in a circule of someone running with some pine trees in the back. The UK covers have photos on them, US has some toned down illustrations. After seeing other countries kid covers I think I like Mary GrandPre's work

http://www.factmonster.com/spot/harrycovermisc.html
http://www.factmonster.com/spot/harrygallery.html

some other cover art.

This one loks intersting me and my aunt are debating if we/she should preorder at borders.. one hand is hard covers are expensive and cumbersome, I said well yeh keep it safe for sale then buy the soft cover for keeps. If its a first edition run people in time will -want that copy-. I didn't tell her about the Snape stickers.

I wonder if some Snape fans went into borders all drooling saing "omg Snape is so smexums fdjkfskdjkgjgsjjj" haha that would be funny.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: