Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who's your most hated Suidoken Char? :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killey

The Riders Of Quan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well...I hated:

Hortez: I never did recruit him...which caused me NOT to get all 108 stars.

Sanchez: He killed Odessa...and like the guy said above me...he stabbed Mathiu.

Krin: He's probably the ugliest star...ever.

Sid: He scares me...>.>
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate Sgt.Joe, he thinks that he knows everything, he thinks that he is a good warrior(and he is not so good), he always need to have the last word and he dont wear pants.

Damn i really hate this duck.

Werewolf Brigade

Location: Fort Retto, which just got a Senseo Cappucino Maker ^_^
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where is the love? :cry:

Obviously not here. :twisted: This is gonna sound kind of wierd, but I hate the Zexen Knights as a collective group. Not so much individually, with the exception of Borus and Roland, but as a group, I found them boring to to play as. With a dry storyline to boot. I was so happy when Chris ran away that a part of me was hoping she'd take go out-of-character and fight for the Grasslanders, just so I could kill a few of the knights. It was too bad that she had to go back.

The only other character towards which I feel pure hatred without any shred of doubt is Hoi. For some reason, he made me want to kill him right off the bat when I met him in Suikoden II. And then, on the way back to castle, I saw his little 'unite attack' with Riou... Let's keep it civil and just say I wanted to torture him slowly before killing him. With power tools.

And maybe a small, rusty nail.
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Gorudo: Fatass knight who runs away from battle all the time. He's a loser

2. Guilliame(or whatever his name is): Bully who is absolutely USELESS when you recruit him. Plus he's UGLY!!!!!!

3. Vincent: If there's one thing I hate it's a guy who's in love with himself

4. Vincent's buddy(Forget his name): read above post

5. Sanchez: HE KILLED ODESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LITTLE JACKASS!!!!!.
Providence Luc

The Millenium Swords

109035 Potch
275 Soldiers
71 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gorudo ::: That prick was a pure self-centered pain in the arse. He refused to get involved 'cause he was afraid to lose his head. Full of pride and an utter moron. IMO.

Neclord ::: He had a bad sense of humor. His castle was annoyingly huge to get through. (But in Suikoden II, you don't get to visit those passageways anymore)
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really dislike Guillaume. He was a weirdo and a creep. I thougth he shouldn't be one of the stars. HE was really mena ot Koroku. That made me sad.

I didn't like Borus. He was a "butcher" and had very little restraint. Sarah's anger field didn't help, but still he was a jerk. I wish Hugo could have a duel with him. I so want to dismember him. (maybe dismember was too strong a word) I really hated the guy though.

I liked Lulu a lot, so Chris is on my "do not like list".
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, I completely forgot about him.
Sanchez is even worse than Gorudo. He's definitely my 'most hated character'.
He caused the death of two of my favourite characters -that's the main reason- yet he was kept alive.
[/rant]
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S1:

Sanchez, everyone knows why.

Leon, I've only been able to remember to recruit him ONCE.

Juppo, I hate the little freak, he pisses me off more than ANYONE, and the sad part is, I don't even have a legitimate reason for hating him.

Whoever it was that made you catch the cat before recruiting them, that cat was so much faster than it should've been.

Hix and Tengaar, I hate Tengaar especially because she's the sterotypical damsel in distress. But Hix earns his own set of hatred for taking up one of my front line spots and SUCKING.

Last but certianly not least, TED. This whiny little baby could've been so strong with that rune. But no he chose to be a friggin wimp!!!!!!!! He could've taken Windy, or at least stayed alive long enough to join the liberation army and do some good with his life instead of hiding!

S2:

Rowd for sacrificing the Unicorn Brigade

Solon Jhee, I simply don't see what everyone loves about him. And he stole Vegeta's haircut.

The guy that made you get the clay. WHO HIDES FRIGGIN CLAY IN THE
WOODS?!?!?!

Gengen, a lot of people like him, I DO NOT! He presented himself as a great warrior, and he WAS NOT!

Richmond, dumb investigators don't fly with me. Especially those who look like monkeys.

Maxamillian, not only did I spend a while trying to get yhim, I almost threw up when he joined me. It's my own fault though, I didn't expect
Keith Richards to appear in Suikoden.

Neclord, WHY DID HE HAVE TO COME BACK? On the up side he did give us Sierra and Kahn (Two of my fav characters)

Kasumi and Valeria, you both rocked in Suikoden 2, why are you so weak now?

Lepant, those couple of years hit you like a ton of brick eh?

Hix and Tengaar, Now this is where I REALLY begin to hate Tengaar. Poor hix got permission from Zoltan to marry his daughter, so what does SHE do? Drags him halfway aroudn the world to perform a bunch of ridiculous tasks, trying to prove that he's a "real man". You know what B1t<H, he helped me save your sorry @$$, so be grateful and give him a little lovin, also get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. (I kid, I kid)

S3:

Hugo, See Ted. He was a little brat, and a mama's boy.

Lulu, I don't have enough to time to go off on all the reasons I hate Lulu, so I'll just stick with the fact that like Richmond, he too resembles a chimp.

Luce, or whatever Lulu's mother's name was. How dare she hide Wyatt's true identity like that. WHich brings me to my next one.

Wyatt, while I enjoyed his story, he just didn't seem too convincing in the part.

Aila, just start making out with Jacques now and save us the awful horror of people writing fanfiction on how you two actually DO get together. Oh, and give me that "soda" because that is def not soda, not green, and not the way she acted about it. Jacques was spiking her drinks, I know it.

Jacques, five words "I slept in a tree" COULD THIS GUY BE ANY CREEPIER? And I had to listen to my sister go on about how "hot" he was. It's a good thing for him that he had a great attack, or I would not have used him.

The idiot Kobold from Budehuc, he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dumb!!!!!!!!

Estella and Rody, first off, when you have short, pink hair, and amole on your face, don't try to distract us with your decent body, you have an ugly face DEAL WITH IT! Second, when I put you in my party, and I tell you to attack DO IT! I don't know what your "Magic ring" did, but it certainly wasn't damage. Oh, and stop deceiving little boys into thinking that you're a good magician. Rody, hit puberty and realize that this chick's a fraud SOON please. Stop making yourself look dumb and escape this wench.

Melville, Alanis, and Elliot. I hate you, DIE! If Elliot were a little less useful, he might be as good as Krin, or hell even Kirkis. Melville, if you do not hook up with Alanis in the future I will kill you myself. Looking like that, he's on course to become Percival. ALanis, stop whining about how you have to move all the time, oh and Lizards are not your uncles, back away VERRRRRY SLOWLLLYYYYY.

Twaikan, you're useful, but as the first Playable dwarf, couldn't you be something a little cooler than a coal miner? Oh and get some new sayings "I'll dig holes everywhere" just doesn't cut it.

But most of all, I hated Salome, and I really don't have a good reason to but I think it had to do with his sideburns.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate Ceasar and Albert Silverberg. I hated the fact that they even were included in S3.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate Kraze since he was evil, and I killed him every chance I got. I hated Guillame since he was freaky, and he had skills and stats that could never be used.

That is all I can think of right now...I don't hate that many people in the series.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet assassin wrote:
S3:

Hugo, See Ted. He was a little brat, and a mama's boy.

Jacques, five words "I slept in a tree" COULD THIS GUY BE ANY CREEPIER? And I had to listen to my sister go on about how "hot" he was. It's a good thing for him that he had a great attack, or I would not have used him.

Hugo didn't seem like a brat to me. He lead an army which shows his usefulness unless you didn't select him as the flame champ. Jacques actually shot an arrow to help Geddoe while Karaya village was getting burnt down. Seems like you hate a lot of characters but that's good for a thread like this. :twisted:
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet asassin, you are mean. You put down some of my favorite characters. Lulu was awesome. Wyatt was awesome. Hugo was awesome.

Alanis and Melville shoudl get together. You were right in that case.
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone's Grudge wrote:
Scarlet asassin, you are mean. You put down some of my favorite characters. Lulu was awesome. Wyatt was awesome. Hugo was awesome.

Alanis and Melville shoudl get together. You were right in that case.

You can at least tell him why he was mean, exactly. What do yo expect in a thread titled "Which character do you hate the most?"

I actually found his rant actually kind of funny. :) Maybe that just goes to reveal my shallow sense of humour.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Last but certianly not least, TED. This whiny little baby could've been so strong with that rune. But no he chose to be a friggin wimp!!!!!!!! He could've taken Windy, or at least stayed alive long enough to join the liberation army and do some good with his life instead of hiding!

Not sure whether this was a joke or not, but it didn't really make sense if you expect Ted to take on Windy. There are many reasons such as:
1. Ted was a little boy by the time he got Souleater Rune. So it was more obvious that he was scared and decided to run away than fighting.
2. Ted's Grandpa wanted him to protect the Souleater Rune. By fighting Windy head on, Ted would've risked the Souleater Rune, and ended up breaking his promise to protect it from Windy.
3. Ted was alone while Windy was known to have Yuber and Neclord on her side when they destroyed the Village of Hidden Rune. So it wasn't really logical for you to expect him to go 1 on 3 though it was never said that those 3 stuck together all the time.
4. Even if it was 1 on 1 against Windy, she was a very skilled magician and obviously had mastered the Front Gate Rune way more than Ted. It was quite clear that she had the upper hand. Even during the event in Gregminster Palace when Ted used Souleater Rune to attack her, it ended up hurting Ted more than it did Windy.

Quote:
Richmond, dumb investigators don't fly with me.

Again, not quite sure whether this was a joke or not, but I don't understand. What makes Richmond as a dumb investigator?

Quote:
Maxamillian, not only did I spend a while trying to get yhim

All you had to do is to enter South Window after defeating Luca Blight. It's as easy as it can be.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thing thing about Ted was more of a joke. I'm not really sure why I hate him, but I most definitely do. I think that if he had gone to seek help against Windy, he could've taken her out long ago.

Richmond is not "dumb" per-se I just don't like his personality. THe guy tries to be smug when he's really just some freak in a trenchcoat.

For some reason, Maxamillian would not show up for me for the longest time. I knew when top go, and I went, but he just wouldn't show.

And as far as my words about Lulu, Wyatt, and Hugo go (in response to Everyone's grudge) These are my personal opinions. Just because I didn't find Wyatt convincing doesn't mean that I'm a mean person. I didn't find him convincing in his story, that's the writer's fault.

I stand by all of what I said. Call me mean if you want, but you guys asked who I hated.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 3 of 24

Jump to: