Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who's your most hated Suidoken Char? :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Brect0 wrote:
Borus- He was just too much a pretty boy for me. There was Percival, who seemed genuine, then there was the fake Borus who just wants to get it on with Lady Chris.

Lulu- He defied authority, was young and stupid, to put it plainly for some ironically childish reason, I didn't like him, at all.

Hugo- See Lulu

don't know seems like Percival was more of the womanizer than Borus

about Hugo are you trying to say you hated him because of his maturity level?
i can see why he defied authorities the Zexens he met on his errand there were being @$$***** to him
about the stupid part almost all young people seem stupid at times
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with Brect0, though I don't hate Lulu as much as I hate Hugo.

Child of The Sea God wrote:
about Hugo are you trying to say you hated him because of his maturity level?
i can see why he defied authorities the Zexens he met on his errand there were being @$$***** to him
about the stupid part almost all young people seem stupid at times

Not 'all' of them are stupid... and certainly not that stupid~~
I think he was being '@$$*****' himself the whole time!

Of course, Hugo is not as despicable as Gorudo (that I have mentioned), Kraze, Kanaan and Agares (who have been mentioned too).....
But the main difference is that they were generally meant to be hated, whereas Hugo was not.

I am aware there are so many Hugo lovers.
I don't mean to offend any of them : )

I think my most hated would be Gorudo, afterall.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

gorudo was a total rat-bastard. turns on his own captains, leaves helpless people to die at the hands of a madman, then attacks children...and that hair. he reminded me of juggernaut *x-men* by it's style, kind of bullet shaped.

luc tops that, for me, at least; hates all people and is willing to sacrifice millions for his own poor suffering...one big wahfest. that, and knowing that if not for his twr, he'd get his weak, wussy hind end kicked by small children.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine has to be Cesar. I hate his arrogance and the fact that he always rubs everyone's face in the fact that he's a Silverberg. How many times have I wanted Salome to be the daylights out of him.
Blademaste

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry to say it but there are 2 people i hated the most :P :D :D :D :D

Numer one |drum roll| namami

Why you ask? beacuse she talk's to much and ussually screws up the unite attack with Riou verry frustrating! :P

And on number two : Jowy

Backstabing rat basterd :P he acts like he want's to redeem him slef but he is really just a lil ***** I thought he had the hots for viktor when i first play'd the game he looked like a cross dresser to me with his blond long hair...:D
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sybillious wrote:
gorudo was a total rat-bastard. turns on his own captains, leaves helpless people to die at the hands of a madman, then attacks children...and that hair. he reminded me of juggernaut *x-men* by it's style, kind of bullet shaped.

Eveerything I wanted to say has just been said right there... thanks a lot bredren :evil: hahaha well anyway to add more reasons Gorudo also had Nanami killed, that was an unforgiveable mistake there man... (I think that is what Sybillious meant saying attacks children... meh) I totally agree with that juggernaut thing... though I always thought of someone with that shape, I never quite got the name and now thank you sybillious for enlightening me with this little piece of information... thank you!!! also... how dare Gorudo look down on Riou when they first meet!!! I kept backchatting and choosing all the anger filled choices that Riou was granted hahaha...

I don't think that his is that much of a problem for most people but... I hate the fact that he was not a challenge even though he was a boss... he must be the easiest boss that I have fought in the whole game... seriously man, I had a more difficult time fighting Bonaparte with millie and gang LOL c'mon people you gotta admit that one, Bonaparte was considerably harder than the bullet man Gorudo hahaha...
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think Gorudo was meant to be a challenge at all. He was there more for a "present" to the players because that's the only time we can use Jowy again after he joined Highland. And with Black Sword Rune along with Bright Shield Rune, Gorudo was definitely a piece of cake. He served more of a storyline character purpose than gameplay at that particular battle. And I also believe that his difficulty was made to be lower because there were only 2 characters (Riou and Jowy) on our side. So if Gorudo were made to be strong, most of us would be wasting our time (in a sense that we'd rely on Jowy for offense while Riou spent his time casting healing spell every turn).

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Spus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Freed Y.

He's plain awful, and insists on forcing his way into your party. He also looks like a complete dork. Why can't you put him in the convoy when you go to Toran, but you can put Sheena, who's a much better character, in said convoy. Bah. There is no redeeming value to this guy, his purpose is to annoy you. Horrible Battle Stats, Horrid War unit(+1 Def, woohoo...).

Quincy.

"Aren't enough people for me to bless you with my power." Then he joins. "I lied, I really just suck."

Gantetsu

Another braggart who turns out to be just a piece of crap.

Esmerelda

"Go farm this dungeon so I can sit around your castle and do nothing but try to be cute."

Any Narcissist Character
I can't help but be nauseated by seeingg them on the screen...

All Cat People in Suikoden IV
For the only reason that I despise the Japanese's obsession with cat-people or cat-men or "Nay-Kobolds" or whatever.

Last edited by Spus on Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gantetsu is actually quite strong due to his 3 rune slots. Though his weapon stats didn't really help much, he actually still had quite high customization due tot he 3 rune slots. Not to mention that he's 1/3 of the strongest unite that attacked all enemies, Flash Attack I think it was called (the one with LC Chan and Bolgan).

And please try to not mention any Suikoden IV related information, even if it's small matter like that. There are people who haven't played the game yet (due to the PAL not released yet) and it would be appreciated if you don't spoil anything.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Spus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blackened My complaints about Feline People.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why so much anger and frustration? Remember, "take out the jive...bring in the love..."

Wait a minute, what thread is this? *looks* oh. Now it all makes sense.

time to put on Mr. Unhappy ...
:evil:

Lulu was a total brat. What was he expecting when attacking Chris! I understood how Hugo must have felt and don't hate him that much.

But Watari was a pain in the butt. Asking for 100,000 potch to hire him was truly an itch in the crack. And it wasn't worth it. I would have paid that much for Edge, and he only asked for 5,000. Ayame was better than him IMO.

And Guillaume. And think i can make a safe bet that no one like him, as a personality and as a support character both.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to say my least favorite characters are Jabba, Hoi, Adlai and Esmeralda.

Esmeralda because shes pointless (unless im messing something) and you need to fight monsters to get an item thats hard to get.

Jabba because i rarely get an appraiseable item in S1. To get him i was fighting holy fairies outside of Rikon for an hour today to get the nameless urn.

Hoi because he was a theif and he impersanated Riou which i really had no choice but to forgive him.

And Adlai because he was ordering me around and making me run all over the place to get items that he didnt need.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't like useless characters that have absolutely no use whatsoever, or just bug me personally. There's quite a few of them...

S1: Onil, Esmeralda, Sarah, Sanchez, Hugo (the librarian guy), Kasios (heck, any of the musicians except for Annalee, Nei and Shabon), Giovanni, Window (God, he was ugly...), Qlon

S2: Taki, Hoi, Zamza, Adlai, Yoshino ('Yoshino will do the dishes'... yeah), Jess

S3: Estella, Hortez VII, Eike (creep factor, anyone?), Kenji, Kathy, Gordon, Guillaume

S4: Oskar, Pecola, Deborah, Oleg, Mao, Nao, Yu, Pablo, Brec

Edit: Suikoden IV info hidden, highlight to read.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.

Last edited by Benit149 on Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sana

Acolytes of Chisha

6534 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had quite a lot of hated characters... To name just a few:

Krin - Ugly, annoying, stupid, backstabbing sneaky little rat. I wanted to wring his neck.

Sanchez (I believe that is his name) - Betrayed the Liberation Army TWICE, and caused the death of one of my favourite characters, Odessa.

Zamza - He claimed to ba all good, and sucked the big ones.

Hortez XXII (or whatever it is) - He just annoyed me, plain and simple. I wanted to beat him to death.

Watari - He was so expensive to get, and wasn't all that great. Although, his hair looked cool.

Leo - I don't know why, he just annoyed me. It was mostly his appearance.

I have others, but these stick out.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Sanchez (I believe that is his name) - Betrayed the Liberation Army TWICE, and caused the death of one of my favourite characters, Odessa.

Did you forget that he stapped Mathiu.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 2 of 24

Jump to: