Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is your favorite villain??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

arch_wooohh wrote:
I. Never. Liked. Luca Blight.

Call me insane or something, but I never liked him. Really.

I mean, he's just a tad too bloodthirsty in my taste - Sure, I know that bloodthirsty people can be fun and entertaining, but does it have to be exaggerated to overly bloodthirsty? I know about his childhood adventures, and actually, I'd do the same if I saw that done to my mother - but heck, not that bloodthirsty.

ever since I first saw Luca Blight, I wanted to kill him. Badly. Look at that carnage he brought. It's just . . . . . . too much! Enough carnage is good as it is, too much carnage and I'd rather just watch Mick Foley fall than watch Luca.

And that, my friend, is what makes Luca Blight a great villain. Villains are supposed to be hated, and Luca Blight just did what he is supposed to do as a villain: to be hated and despised.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Call me crazy, but I don't like my favorite villains too despised - Which is why I tend to go to the more unhated villains.

Then again, it's probably just me - I have a weird way of thinking, you know. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Sasarai109

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca was cool but too pouplar and evil for my liking, but I did enjoy killing him. I am more of a Seed & Culgan fan myself. I like Culgan cause he's a calm bad ass that you know is skilled but Seed is way better IMO, I just like the pretty boy type characters and his attitude is even better. Plus the are both loyal to the country the love to death, they had good reasoning to do what they did.

Troy now he is awesome too, I must say there is nothing bad about him, I just wished he was used more.

"For me to call someone my friend they must be equal to me in all respects"
Griffith- Berserk
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am going to go with Luca, just because he was insanely bad. Hell, the last thing he talked to was a tree before he bit the dust!

He reminds me a lot of Kefka, the main bad guy in FF6, who is my favorite bad guy of all time. Luca was just an all around insane guy bent on spilling blood, in a very grandoise and flamboyant way.

Plus he was a brute who could kick butt in a fight. Hell, he went through 18 characters in your party, then your hero, on top of a bunch of arrows being shot into him, before his demise. Talk about endurance!

And his portrait is one of the most classic insane portraits I have seen.

Sasarai109

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I must see this villain then I have heard the name but I never knew how evil he was. Another good evil villain is Mad King Ashnard or my favorite villain of all time Ramirez.

"For me to call someone my friend they must be equal to me in all respects"
Griffith- Berserk
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: