Suikoden United and Inspirational Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is your favorite non-suikoden game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Metal Gear Solid, Lunar SSSC, Chrono Trigger and Cross played in unison, Xenogears, Star Ocean 2
Hikari Tsukishiro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kanon, Metal Gear, Lufia 2, Air, Eternal Fighter Zero.
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

#1, Xenogears and Chrono Trigger.
Others I've played and liked, Disgaea, Wild arms, Grandia, Star Ocean, Kingdom Hearts, Breath of fire, Xenosaga, Devil may Cry, Puzzle Fighter, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, FF4-10, Megaman X series. I probably have more, but I jsut can't think of any more.

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I do not have one favorite game, but the most one I liked is Grandia1 because it was my first real RPG game.

Let me tell you a little bit about it's story it is about a boy who all he dreams about is going on an adventure. In his journey, he finds himself to be the only hope for saving the world from destruction.

A beautiful game with memorable characters each one of them with a unique different personality and style, great music and sound effects, great graphics,and good voice acting, in other words it is just a game worth playing.

My other favorite games are:
Lunar Silver Star Story
Lunar2 Eternal Blue Complete
Harvest Moon Back To Nature
Persona2
Thousand Arms
Grandia2

Last edited by Njord on Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Viktor

The sleeping deaf guys

24500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: favorite non-Suikoden game Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi ya just joined the the site this is my first post,but my favorite non-suikoden game is Final fantasy VII (uhhhh can someone tell me how to get an image up please) 8)
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You use the Img button above of your message.
If you mean how do you make the pics able to get to show properly, you need to have it hosted on a site first. I'm currently using village photos for mine since angelfire won't load for some reason.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to say my top 5 (in no specific order) would be...
Final Fantasy Tactics
Grandia (not 2... it was annoying :x )
Star Ocean: the Second Story
Final Fantasy IX (I don't know why other's like 7+8 so much more)
Xenogears
kind of off topic, and I am sure none of you care but :roll:
<rant= "on">
Has anyone ever made the mistake of lending someone an abnormally large amount of games all at once (say because you are going away to college) only to come back to find them either gone, hiding because they trashed your games, or traded them in thinking they were theirs? :evil:
Well I have, and all 3 in one sitting. My psx game list now consists of Suikoden 1&2 (thankfully I kept these close to me) and Grandia. That's out of a whopping 40+games I originally had. Don't make the same mistake. Get collateral. Like their first born child or something. And get the contract IRONCLAD.
</rant>
Sigh, how I wish I could go back and visit some of my old games. It's kind of sad that PS2 really doesn't have much RPG value for me at the moment. And so I resort to posting here, to waste my time. :(
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FF tactics
Legend of Dragoon
Secret of Mana
Chrono Cross
and recently I've been playing ff11 (by the way if anyone else has, or plans to get should join the server I'm on :P)

And Yes I can relate to you. However just a little twisted. I let my friend barrow suikoden 1 and 2. Because he had three and he was intrestest further. Anyways, 2 days after I give him my game, he goes to germany. He's only on vacation but still, whats the point in barrowing them.

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...I have too many favorites but I'll list a little list...Final Fantasy IV, VI, iX, Tactics, Tenchu, Xenogears, Tales of Destiny/ Phantasia/ Eternia, Dewprism, T-story (released only in japan), Resident Evil, and Arc the Lad (1-3)
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I`m probably forgetting some, but some of my favourites are, in no particular order:

FF VIII*
FFX*
Breath of Fire 3
Baldur`s Gate series
Diablo 2(might be hack-and-slash, but it`s a great game none-the-less)
Seiken Densetsu 3(I got the ROM and the translation patch)
Chrono Trigger
Donkey Kong Country series...best platformers ever
Secret of Mana(my very first RPG, if you can call it that)
Super Mario 64
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Perfect Dark(I still play the multiplayer with friends to this day)

*I enjoyed the entire series from FF6 to X-2(although I find VII MASSIVELY overrated), but those two are the ones who really stand out to me.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Njord wrote:
<snip>

Wow, I forgot all about Harvest Moon: Back to Nature! That was a great game. I just love the Harvest Moon series. They're so damn cute and the dating element is so sweet. Who do you marry? I tend to wind up marrying Mary (Bookworm Squee!) or Karen (who is a dead ringer for a good friend of mine.) I do wish they would release some of the Harvest Moon(s) for Girls games that have come out over in Japan.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Yumi

Mysics of the Forlorn

0 Potch
170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Harvest Moon is a series that when I first heard of it, I thought it was the STUPIDEST sounding idea for a game ever. But, I ended up playing it and falling in love with the series. In fact, I recently just bought Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA. I usually go for Ann myself when I play HM games.
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gah, so many choices. It's either Final Fantasy VI or Fallout. Either one have settings I totally dig, and plots I can get in to. Fallout benefits from having the ability to kill any NPC that torques you off (oh, the slaughter I'd have wreaked on Suikoden II's cast with that sorta battle engine), while Final Fantasy VI scores major points for a far more memorable sound track, and much more varied battles (at the end of Fallout, my battles become "shoot enemy with Turbo Plasma Rifle in the eyes. Watch it melt. Sift through the pile of goo for their stuff" where as early on it's mostly "shoot wildly with shotgun. Pray to god you hit.")
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Njord wrote:
<snip>

Wow, I forgot all about Harvest Moon: Back to Nature! That was a great game. I just love the Harvest Moon series. They're so damn cute and the dating element is so sweet. Who do you marry? I tend to wind up marrying Mary (Bookworm Squee!) or Karen (who is a dead ringer for a good friend of mine.) I do wish they would release some of the Harvest Moon(s) for Girls games that have come out over in Japan.

Yeah I can't belive I forgot that, I loved the old one for SNES, I used to have it on my computer. I'd litterly spend hours trying to improve my farm. It got soo addicting. A game about farming, never thought it could be true. Maybe I should try playing that again. I might re fall in love with it..
Flame Champion Viktor

89609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The top Ten List
10-Final fantasy VII
9-Soul Caliber2
8-Wario ware INC.MMG
7-Gran turismo3 A-spec
6-Devil may cry2
5-Suikoden1
4-Halo
3-Suikoden2
2-Drakengard
1-Suikoden3 :wink:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: