Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Simple Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

okay no that's not really what I'm asking, yes I know the history of the character fairly well but I was refering to the creative process of what become of this character.

I am constantly amazed by the great deal of information that links every game together, but I highly doubt it is completely planned to have this character that was not mentioned by name at all in the first game who somehow appeared way back then only in one artwork to be created in 95, just so the writers from that game can setup his story a decade later.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's a question I've been meaning to ask for some time now. In Suikoden II, where is Badeaux located in your castle? I've tried looking for him before, but I can't seem to find him. Or are we just missing each other?
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have one of my own:

In S3, where is it that Wyatt, the Flame Champ, and Geddoe have their convo in whigh they part ways?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: