Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Drink Driving
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got my driver's liscence for only two and a half year and am driving a lot. I don't drink much anyway, but I always make sure that I can either sleep where I party or that someone (most times a taxi) takes me home. Since sleeping there is often impossible I have to pay for being driven. I hate that, but I rather pay money then than paying later with more than money.
My father used to tell the joke:"I can't walk anymore, please to me to my car!"
I know it is only fun, but I know some irresponsible people who don't care and believe their reaction time is drunk as good as it is sober... self-delusional folks...

The Fool
psylo

Bloody Mage

567 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think drunk driving is bad. maybe the driver is alright if he can control himself. But, what about another people? The one who walk on the road. Who get hit even he don't drink any alcohol. If you want to drink, that's up to you. But don't driving when you drunk. just let someone drive for you. It's saver, for you and other peoples.

Me? I don't drink any alcohol. I need to keep my health. Alcohol is like this emoticon :twisted: for your body. Smile but killing.
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have no problem with drinking but when you get behind the wheel you put yourself and others in danger. When you make the desicion that your judgement is better than the judgment of the government that has passed the law then you are crossing a line that is only crossed by criminals of a horrible nature.

There will always be people who drink and drive but there is'nt much you can doa bout other people but you can however keep away from the drink or the car to help.

What else can I say

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wish people wouldn't drink and drive. Last time I read, drink driving was one of the highest causes of death among US teenagers? It's sad to think that they throw their lives away.

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That one of the stupidest things you could ever do... Drinking and driving is just so dumb if your going to drink get a taxi or stop where you drop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: