Suikoden United and Irrational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Battle Dawn

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

Potch
Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Battle Dawn Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just joined this game so I'm not sure how good it's gonna be but I'd like to try and set up a good Suikox alliance on there so everyone must join! Weyoun and myself are already playing and I created the alliance as Toran Alliance (Weyoun's idea) with the tag of SARS, all it needs is lots of members now.

The good thing about this game is you get to choose where you build your colony so we could all be fairly near each other, and even if we aren't you can build teleportation gates for alliance transport. I'm in south west Australia and Weyoun's in New York.

Battle Dawn
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

Potch
Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I registered and located somewhere in Northeastern Canada. I think I'm pretty close to Nova Scotia. Colony of Tullarium.

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I registered as well. My Rulers name is Hikusaak of Crystal Vally. I'm right on the tip between Indonesia and Australia. (Indonesian side)

send me a invite yo!

Custodiae Corvi

Potch
Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I finally found Hawk, but where's the rest of the SARS people.

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lols I have not found either of you.. but I guess "m still fairly useless under the protection anyways. Are there any other suikox members who are partakining in this?

Custodiae Corvi

Potch
Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just type a search for ruler Tullaryx and ye shall find me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: