Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SRDX Lyon Figure
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: SRDX Lyon Figure Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wanted to create a topic about this for the last few month but didn't get to it and I don't recall seeing much talk about it. Anyone else trying to get one of this?
http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000IB35VM.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V 41258250_.jpg
I have one on order but not exactly sure I'll be getting it since I paid after the "pre-order date" but I'm pretty sure it's not like there's gona be a rush to one anyways. does anyone else have any figures from this brand? is it worth getting for $30? does it come in some sort of display container the way it's shown or do I have to break it out of a box and put it together like the konami figures?
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know any of the answers to your questions, but I just wanted to say that it's so cute and I want one, myself!

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081894 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh dear, I want one so bad! I'm wondering how you found that.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are there any other Suikoden V figures? I may have missed it as I didn't check the Suikoden V forum at all really.

Lyon is a little cutie.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this one looks better than the others from the earlier games; it looks closer to the actual character artwork (imo).

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want one. Too bad I won't be able to snag one until it's after Christmas and unless it finds its way on eBay. =/

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Omg!
Lyon's so cuteeeeee!!! =3

I want that too...

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If there is a a Miakis one i shall have it, by any means necessary!
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm surprised not many people saw this, it's been on pre order since September and said to have been released Nov.30. It is suppose to be 140 MM which is almost 5 1/2 inches, but I'm not sure if that's measured from just top to bottom or furthest diagonal points like how a TV screen is measured. It seems relatively small size wise, which might be why it's rather cheap as well. The manufacturer is Yujin, don't know if that means anything to anyone.

Quote:

Are there any other Suikoden V figures?

no this seems to be the only one and it has nothing to do with the set konami released last year.
Quote:

Too bad I won't be able to snag one until it's after Christmas and unless it finds its way on eBay. =/

there was already one on ebay about a month ago, I was watching it but didn't bid cause it was shipping from Hong Kong for $20. I think the auction itself only got 1 bid and finished at the starting price of $29.99. In fact the same guy is still selling it on ebay right now.
red stuff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They have it listed on Amazon Japan, but I'm not sure if they let foreigners import toys or not (they restrict the import of certain other things, like video games). I'll probably get it, especially since I can easily spare the cash this month. Though I'd prefer a Miakis figure or something. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm really kicking my self in the shins for not buying the suikoden I-IV figures when I saw them and gamestop. "But they will be there tomorow" boy was I wrong :(

I don't belive in buying stuff over the internet, with my credit card at least, so I hope they come out here soon.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

but I'm not sure if they let foreigners import toys or not

yeah they don't, I was all excited about paying for it all the way back in September but the only line in full English on the entire page reads: We're sorry; this item can not be shipped outside Japan.
whileheavenwept

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
38799 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jjrrs wrote:

there was already one on ebay about a month ago, I was watching it but didn't bid cause it was shipping from Hong Kong for $20. I think the auction itself only got 1 bid and finished at the starting price of $29.99. In fact the same guy is still selling it on ebay right now.

Haha, I was actually the guy who bought it from that auction. It was a bit pricey, but unfortunately that very same day I lost my pre-order for the toy at Animepunch.com, and it was after Nov 30th, which was the last day to pre-order this item. I checked everywhere after that, ebay seemed the only place left to order it. Damn animepunch! haha.
For those who want to know, i'm pretty sure this item is pre-order only. If you didn't pre-order this item, your only chance of getting it is by buying it from somebody who did. Pre-orders ended on November 30th, and the actual item ships to those people on December 30th.
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jjrrs wrote:
Quote:

but I'm not sure if they let foreigners import toys or not

yeah they don't, I was all excited about paying for it all the way back in September but the only line in full English on the entire page reads: We're sorry; this item can not be shipped outside Japan.

>_> I hate Japan for that crap.....

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it looks like I shall be scouring Ebay for this little gem of a figure. Now they need to release the Suikoden V Jeane and Sialeeds figures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: