Suikoden Unique and Illusional Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden six degrees
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Suikoden six degrees Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's right, it's about time Scarlet invented another highly addictive game.

This game is simple, the first poster states two characters who seemingly have no connection. The next poster has to relate the two within six people. I'll give an example.

First poster:
Georg prime and Sasarai.

Second poster:
Georg Prime fought in Falena alongside Zerase, Zerase once weilded the Zodiac sword, Neclord was defeated by the Zodiac sword and Sierra, Sierra travelled with Nash, Nash follows the orders of Sasarai.

Now here's the fun part. If the first poster can refute that connection by making one with a shorter chain, that poster may post a second pair.

Rules:
1. Have a chain of correlation in mind when you post the pair.
2. For a character to be used there has to be an actual connection. Connections that count include direct conversation, direct mentioning of a character, a common enemy, a common weapon, a unite attack, similar jobs, direct relation, and shared gameplay mechanics (Such as two ninjas with the shrike rune.)
3. Any and all arguments about character relation will be immediately sent to me and I will resolve them.

And with that all being said, here comes the first pair.

Gadget Z and Fuma

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK tell me if this is too vague

Fuma hid in the Dragon's Den, which housed Futch, who was involved in the 2nd Firebringer War with Gadget Z?

Oh yeah, and I presume I have to give another 2 characters?

If so, Emilia and Blackman

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last connection is a tad vague, but you're on the right track.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Emilia and Blackman...let's see.

Blackman tended his fields in Kalekka, where Leon Silverberg resided, where he was eventually picked up by McDohl, who was a character slightly involved in the Dunan Unification War, where Emilia served as the librarian of North Window's castle.

So...what now?

How about...Humphrey and Fred?

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thor, chill out and wait until Firefly can make a shorter connection than yours. And just to make this clear, being in the same war as someone is not a full connection, if it were this game would be too easy. The connection I had was Gadget Z has a unite attack with Bright, whose rider is Futch, who is from the Dragon den, where Fuma hid.

remember guys, you have to wait until the person who posted the pair has confirmed your connection as either the one they had in mind or shorter than the one they had in mind. If the original poster can beat your chain with one of their own they post a second pair.

Oh, and Blackman tended the fields in Kalekka, which was destroyed by Leon silverberg, who can summon yuber, who attacked Greenhill, where Emilia worked.

Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^That's what I got too :)

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My turn then.

Sheena and Hikusaak

Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is easy.

Sheena while traveling to Crystal Valley, teams up with Nash Latkje to rescue Jonah from a dragon, Nash Latkje is a first class citizen of Harmonia and Hikusaak is high priest of Harmonia. ie. both Nash and Hikusaak have the same enemies.
Quote:
Connections that count include direct conversation, direct mentioning of a character, a common enemy

I could have just gone straight from Sheena->CV->Hikusaak but I decided that was too vague. Though vague is what I'm good at.

If I'm right (and you totally know that I am) the next one will be:
Yahr -> ? -> ? -> ? -> ? -> Steele
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good one hawk.

Yahr's partner is Nelis, Nelis is descended from Pablo, Pablo's master invented rune cannons, Steele was a pirate that abused certain parts of the rune cannon.

If that's right mine is Lino En Kuldes and Gizel Godwin.

Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's good enough I guess, shorter than the one I was actually thinking of which was:
Yahr's partners with Nelis who's descended from Pablo (all good so far), Pablo was helping Kyril investigate Rune Cannons, Kyril was the son of Walter who got (practically) killed by Steele.

Anywho, I'll skip on yours Scarlet, I gotta get me some sleep. Though you should make it so that even if someone has posted a connection, if you can post a better one before the asker confirms it you should win instead. Add a bit of competition to it.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awww, kinda easy.

Lino en Kuldes joined forces with the pirates led by Kika, who has an unite attack of beautiness with Jeane, who ran the Rune Shop in Lelcar, the place where Kyle grew up, who was a Queen's Knight along with Alenia, who is very devoted to his lord Gizel Godwin!

Is that good enough? I can't think of anything up next, so anyone can get it. :D

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope.

Lino En Kuldes had a ship named after him, the captain was Skald Egan, his grand daughter was Lymsleia, who was married to Gizel Godwin.

Next pair:

Gremio and Peck

Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's see...

Peck was Brandeau's sidekick, Brandeau passed the Rune of Punishment to Lazlo, who befriended Ted due to their cursed runes, and Ted lived with Gremio in Teo's mansion.

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Almost firefly, but I beat you by one connection. I had Gremio was found in banner village, same as Anita, who used a falcon rune like Kika, who worked alongside Peck.

Alright, let's see who can get Lepant and Ramada.

Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Except for the fact that Gremio doesn't arrive in Banner Village unless you find all 108 Stars in Suikoden 1. In a way, it is kind of a moot point. After all, McDohl is never a Star of Destiny in Suikoden 2, nor is he ever mentioned to have lived in Banner. Even if you play through Suikoden 1, Tir finds someone else to speak for him (the innmaid) on his behalf if you did not find all of the Stars. In short, Gremio merely follows Tir to Banner and I think Firefly wins as Gremio was always a member of Teo's mansion.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: