Suikoden United and Inspirational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Latest Video Game You Bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SwissStopwatch

Largest Falco Tribute Band Ever

186774 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd actually be in the same boat, since I haven't had much time to play games lately (I owe a few people another round of RTKXI), and so I hadn't bought any of them for a while. I still have way too many I already have but haven't managed to finish, or haven't even started...

...but I did find myself near EB recently, so I bought Steambot Chronicles, mostly because it always interested me and was down in price quite a bit. I haven't played it much yet, but from what I've seen, I'll like it well enough. The fact that it uses a similar control scheme to Katamari Damacy makes it a bit easier for me to just pick it up and play.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081894 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whee it's super-awesome me time so listen up!

Recently bought Legaia 2: Duel Saga, Wild Arms 3, and get this Disgaea 1. Yeah there was a used copy of Disgaea on sale at a GAMEStop so I snatched it up, sweetness eh? Funny story on Legaia though. First I picked out Radiata Stories instead, but they didn't have it. So next I grab Star Ocean 3, since there's two boxes they've got to have a copy right? Wrong. So next I find a copy of Legaia and go home yayness. Only it turns out, it doesn't work. So we have to go back, get a second copy and finally everything returns to normal.
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Yeah there was a used copy of Disgaea on sale at a GAMEStop so I snatched it up, sweetness eh?

I hope you didn't have to pay the $39.99 they asked for just to get an used copy, NIS america reprinted it again late last year and was selling new copies for $29.99, I think their online store may still have plenty too but it's down right now. all of their games are over printed and almost worthless as they put out way more copies than people are willing to buy.
Rhespen

7188 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

last game I bought was Rogue Galaxy. So far a pretty good rpg. in my opinion a mix between star ocean and skies of arcadia. first major cut scence was amazing.
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Demon Chaos. It was okay, I wasn't extremely impressed with it but it was okay.. it doesn't really keep you playing though. Maybe it's because some of the character designs look crappy.

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As soon as my finals exams ended, I went on a compulsive game-buying binge. Since the first week of May, I have picked up the following:

The Elder Scrolls IV
Viva Pinata
Silent Hill 3
Destroy All Humans 2
Katamari Damacy
Disgaea 2
Ring of Red
Shadow of the Colossus
Nightmare of Druaga

I hear that the final game is so boring that it is almost unbearable, but it was only $10, so my investment wasn't exactly major.

As for everything else, I may have gone a little overboard. Do you guys want to know what is sad? Now that I have a job for the summer, I am actually thinking about buying a Sega CD (Shining Force CD), Sega Saturn (Shining Force III, Knights), and a Dreamcast. I seriously hope that I regain my sanity before taking the plunge into nostalgic gaming.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just bought phantasy stars: universe for when i get my x-box 360.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Katamari Damacy=Love.
I've played that game for more hours than all my others put together, I think.

The last one I bought was the second installment in the .Hack//G.U. series. Before that it was the American Idol edition of Karaoke Revolution. I ADORE those games. Before that....O_o I don't know. I don't but very much because I'm SUPER poor. >_<

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tomb Raider - Anniversary. I wasn't going to buy it since i never liked the first game, but when i found out that it used the same engine as Legends i really wanted it. I loved legend even if it was a bit short so this one should be good too.

I bought the collectors edition so even if i don't like i can sell a few years down the line for a bit more money :P
Lord Vader

Lord's Minions

4417 Potch
721 Soldiers
20000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually bought this game a couple of weeks ago.

Mario Party 8.

Its a really fun game. Lots and lots of fun with friends. Not to difficult either. All of the mini games really use the Wii to its full potential.

General of the Godwin Army
United States Navy ATF-HT
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Last game I bought was Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, I'd rented it and expected it to be really lame - however upon playing I was really blown out of the water by what a solid game it was, the best Harvest Moon since the original for SNES.

I hate you Onimaru.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gothic 2 (it was the cheap :D)
Gothic 3

And an impulse purchase.

Broken Sword: The Angel of Death

All for PC, I was hoping to pick up C&C Tiberium Wars 3 as well, but they haven't dropped the price on it and my mates already have it so I can just borrow it until they do.

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bought a load of HD movies along with magical starsigns and ultimate spiderman for DS last week, it must be one of the coolest action games on DS and way better than the spiderman 3 game that's getting rave reviews. Got Phantasy Stars Universe 360 last night for $15 but trading it in today with some other 360 games to free up more money for maybe both it and something else at that price.
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I bought Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerebus yesterday. Got it really cheap so i decided to get it and I have heard this game really sucked, but I have played for an hour or two already and its pretty good at least for what it is.

ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden Tactics. I cant afford any games at the moment. Law books are expensive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: